InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfBoy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced via Facebook (Ledger will come first). Pics with the image below are from their 1/3 statue of Batman NOT the figurine.

Attachments

• C12AE5B4-ED37-4B57-BCEF-9D68036D61E7.jpeg
    C12AE5B4-ED37-4B57-BCEF-9D68036D61E7.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 225
Lol I literally just asked them about it on Instagram. The HT Pattinson sculpt isn't good enough for me let's see what theirs looks like.

I was going to skip on a The Batman Battinson and wait for the sequel's suit, but this is interesting. Now I'm even more torn on cancelling my DX019. I want him specifically to pair with a Ledger Joker, and if I get the QS version, then I'd want a QS Bale too. But will it happen? Is their license just TDK Ledger related, or TDK/R in general? All their licenses are WB, so I'm assuming they're getting the license for the entire property, but you can never know.

Regardless, competition is here, and they're coming aggressive right out of the gate.

2PREhRn.gif

Yeah but shipping a 1/6 batmobile overseas is going to be nuts, overall costs will be way higher than domestic.

JESUS! I'm still getting the HT one. But damn now this I want too. Lol their joker reveal looks insanely good, the price though once HT notices they are higher they are going to think they can raise it also. But the difference would be the quality it's clear HT won't go up in it like QS but in terms of pricing they probably will. Smh

Last edited:
Holy moly. I’m glad I didn’t jump the gun and order Hot Toys’ version, even though it looks like a fantastic offering.

Very curious to see how these figures turn out.

Is there a reason that this thread refers to this item as a “figurine?”

You have 1.5 years to choose. No need to PO. There is always plenty once released.
Most don't seem to realize this. The payment plan justification is odd too. You can't just hold onto all of that money, minus the NRD. then pay the rest off when it actually ships? People complain when they've paid off all but one payment and that money sits and sits and sits until it actually ships. What was a year now is 1.5 year at least, many now hitting the 2 year mark. I guess they are worried they would spend the money on something else. :lol

I also think its a security thing -- knowing you have "locked one up". It fits the "collector" mindset -- control.
I’m not someone that likes things “up in the air”, if i pay for it now, it’s ordered, finalised, and i don’t need to think about it till i get it. Box ticked, into the next thing.

Back