InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from tw before and got the 1/4th joker. Took months to come. Never again

Growing up I use to love comics a lot and I still tbh do but the thing I’m most happiest about with this figure is how this looks so similar to the Lee Bermejo Batman art day which happens to be my favourite design of Batman. I also love the fact that Lee Bermejo drew the Pattison Batman as well for some of his variant covers when the movie got released 😍 makes me even more excited to get this figure in hand
Have to admit I never cared much for Bermejo's style before, but I've grown to absolutely love the way it was interpreted for this movie, and I really hope now that it doesn't get changed up much for the sequel. Even the cowl, which a lot of people liked the least about the design, I think works perfectly for this suit. And I can't imagine anything else working as well.

After The Nolan and Snyder suits, my initial reaction to Pattinson’s suit (and Batmobile) was not great; I basically just dismissed it immediately but it slowly grew on me once I started actually taking a closer look and getting into the more low-tech, real world, utilitarian and unrefined approach and admiring the artwork that inspired it. Then the movie completely won me over and it might be my favourite take on Batman to date.

I’m sure the suit will evolve but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll enjoy what it turns into. Justice league Batman showed how a few minor tweaks can result in turning a thing of savage beauty into a laughable mess.

The majority adored and praised the BVS Batsuit, hailing it as the greatest live action interpretation and then JL comes along, wrecks the cowl and slaps on some horrible armoured pads just for the sake of having a new suit for the new film and totally botched what was previously perfection.

It wouldn’t take much to ruin this take either- especially where the cowl in concerned- so I’m happy to have InArt and HT’s offerings on display until such time that I’m convinced a worthy successor has come along.

If in art is 12 in then the hot toys will probably be slightly bigger if they use the new body like the dx19 .I wish hot toys would do a 1/4 on this i would go with that.

Looks like Toys Wonderland are making good use of your edit; they’re using it in their emails to promote their totally legit giveaway.
View attachment 595092

Does this mean that someone from TW is a lurker in these forums?
Probably...as the other day I commented about how they gave me a fake tracking code and I kid you not, an hour later my shipment was handed to DHL after like 14 days..

Growing up I use to love comics a lot and I still tbh do but the thing I’m most happiest about with this figure is how this looks so similar to the Lee Bermejo Batman art day which happens to be my favourite design of Batman. I also love the fact that Lee Bermejo drew the Pattison Batman as well for some of his variant covers when the movie got released 😍 makes me even more excited to get this figure in hand
YEAH BUDDY!!! I 100% agree it definitely is inspired by that art style and world with other small elements like Earth one and Long Halloween.

We asked for close ups...Well we for damn sure got them. Click for full resolution

008tHnu1ly1h5bx9z78jpj30u03r0nbs.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa05bmkj30u03r0x0f.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxmopfozj30u03r0qhp.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa0f6xmj30u03r0h5h.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bx9x1xg4j30u03r0dx2.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa1tui2j30u01o0n3a.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa2jfugj30u02cathg.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa4pcszj30u01o0q73.jpeg008tHnu1ly1h5bxa5pof6j30u01o00vv.jpeg

Ok, now I can’t decide on Premium vs Standard. I am worried that the rooted hair won’t last as long as the sculpted even though I don’t plan on messing with the head once I have it displayed. How well will it keep in a display case? I don’t have high humidity in my area so I am thinking it would be ok. Does anyone else have figures with rooted hair that have lasted long term?

Ok, now I can’t decide on Premium vs Standard. I am worried that the rooted hair won’t last as long as the sculpted even though I don’t plan on messing with the head once I have it displayed. How well will it keep in a display case? I don’t have high humidity in my area so I am thinking it would be ok. Does anyone else have figures with rooted hair that have lasted long term?
I wouldn't worry too much, I have a bunch of rooted heads and they are nowhere near as fragile as many are making it out to be. As long as you don't mess and futz with it much, you should be fine honestly.

If you're looking for a specific example. I have had my 1/4 custom Joker head displayed for around a year and a half now. The hair is basically still intact, even some hair spray are still present on it and I have never added any additional hair product or sprayed anything on it since the day it arrived.

This.

I've been having the hardest time deciding between the sculpted and rooted hair versions. I want to go all in on this. I think it's the best looking movie Batman suit and I want Bruce posed with him for the duality. Both sculpted and rooted options look great and the difference in price for all three pieces together ($134) isn't great enough for it to be the deciding factor. Never had a rooted hair figure other than the Hot Toys ANH Chewbacca and getting his hair to look right was somewhat frustrating at best. This indecision is the only thing that has kept me from ordering.

Back