InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else order the premium set? I hope I’m not alone, the rooted option is too good to pass almost like a shrunken prime 1 statue in 1/6 scale. (Ordered the bat signal as well) I wanted the all in, but the price.. and I’m not sure if the Bruce Wayne Headsculpt is also there yet.
Yes too good to pass up. And you get the batcomputer

Anyone else order the premium set? I hope I’m not alone, the rooted option is too good to pass almost like a shrunken prime 1 statue in 1/6 scale. (Ordered the bat signal as well) I wanted the all in, but the price.. and I’m not sure if the Bruce Wayne Headsculpt is also there yet.
I also got the Premium Set and Bat-Signal buddy 🙋🏽😃

It is quite interesting that Queen has the license for larger scale Marvel statues but they can’t seem to get InArt the license for 1/6 figures. I guess the relationship between Disney/Marvel is too strong 🤔

Even though I’m fine with my HT Marvel figures, if they (InArt) could make a 1/6 Captain America and Loki that look as good as the Queen statues, I’d be down for that.
That's exactly how I'm feeling. At some point I'll get a Wanda and a Clea or something to flank my Strange, and I'll be fine with the 300$ quality (Christ, look at us, making 300$ dolls sound "passable" as we're now daydreaming about the half a grand ones; sometimes I wonder...). But Strange himself, Doom, and so on, I'd like the Premiums, you know? I'd seethe too much otherwise.

I ideally want them to try and get a comic/videogame license to go over the MCU. I don't have much love for it. I'd rather get the actual comic costumes. I mentioned it to them when their FB page first opened and got the usual 'we'd love to' response. So nothing, really. But hey, never say never.

I understand you but DC needs a win. Hot toys is so far up Disneys butt queen studios said it's almost impossible to get hold of the license. Hot toys has it on lockdown. So basically not to hold your breath.
They mentioned that trying to get licenses from Disney is extremely hard so yeah I don’t see them doing anything Marvel/Star-Wars soon.

Which is a shame because I would have loved to have seen them tackle Indiana Jones. They would probably do a killer job.

Hot Toys will have a monopoly on the Disney side of things for a long time to come.
Yeah, I get it. The fact that they never made a Shazam while we're getting Letorbius is insulting. But well, we used to think the same with Sideshow and Star Wars. I certainly never expected anyone to do a licenced Patrick Bateman. Life's weird. You are right on the "not soon" part. I'm not holding out for anything in 2 years or something. With how my luck works, I expect myself to get 90% there on my collection, and around 2028 have InArt announce the Marvel/SW licence(s) with every figure starting at 450$, and rooted going for 600$ or something, which would make me embark on the same-ish journey again...

Anyway, it's all hopes and dreams, nothing more. What does make wonder though is that when they set up those polls, while every other choice was a write-in, they themselves specifically added Raimi's Spider-Man as a choice. It could be nothing, but it's been on my mind since. I won't lie, it was a part of my decision to skip the current NWH HT Tobey-Man, which I found underwhelming.

The world needs more 1/6th Iron Men...
A properly proportioned MK III with a rooted Jericho Stark at 1.5K would be a pretty GOAT set, come on. You wouldn't need anything else IM-wise except maybe an MK 85. HT has turned both Marvel and SW into mass produced licences, when characters like Vader and Cap deserve the premium treatment. The recent Thor offerings are laughable and it's a shame.

Agreed, Hot Toys is the better value but InArt has the edge in quality.

At the end of the day, I like that collectors are getting multiple options to suit their needs and budget.

Having multiple companies competing for our business can only be good for the consumer. These companies are upping the ante and pushing each other to improve.

I could forsee buying the same figure multiple times (for any # of characters) from multiple companies to suit different posing needs - hypothetically, I could see the following scenario where I buy the "same" figure 3 times:
  • InArt - most expensive, centerpiece of 1/6 collection in action/museum pose.

• Hot Toys - cheaper option but still relatively accurate, in alternate pose, with/w/o out helmet/cowl or sitting on a 1/6 vehicle (i.e. bike).

• 3rd Party - cheapest alternative, place inside a 1/6 vehicle (i.e. car, cockpit) where the accuracy is less important since the view of the figure is mostly obscured.

How do you know this?

Ordered the exact same - premium batman and the batsignal. I’ve got a custom bruce funeral figure coming (at some point), so I didn’t need to go all in.

I wonder how many people truly cancelled their HT orders? A very small percentage I imagine.

Yep.

5CCA1007-B9BC-4E0F-83CE-4AB2243912F7.jpeg

Last edited:
My only "complaint" about InArt's emergence is that I've always been more of a Marvel guy than a DC guy, and the DC IPs getting pushed aren't the ones I'm really into (I'm still waiting for some Green Lantern...). So while the DC and general WB licences are getting these superior figures, I'll be constantly seething that my Strange and Doom don't have that "edge". Sure, one might say that HT could just improve, but like others have said, they're in the mass producing business. A figure every week. I don't see them going for that extra 10-20% that nevertheless makes the difference.

I honestly hope InArt manages to get some form of Marvel & Star Wars licencing too. Maybe they could go after the games and I won't have to deal with awful casting and costumes. I don't know. Just wishful thinking. Not to see them make Greedo or Kate Bishop, but to get truly a museum quality Vader and Iron Man, a rooted Anakin, and so on. They themselves have already said that it's unlikely to get anything Disney-related at the time being, but we'll see in a few years. I doubt I'll be replacing all the HTs I'll have bought by then, but a few characters I'd throw the 500$ and 1K$ at to upgrade them.

I'm now eagerly anticipating their Paul, and Bale to see how he'll pair with my Joker. What intrigues me is their Superman. I've always liked the concept more than the execution when it comes to the character, but the DCEU look was really aesthetic. I can see myself being tempted by a Cavill Superman just for how good it can potentially look if they bring this level of craftsmanship to it.
I'd see it as a disaster if InArt ever get the Disney license. Within a couple of years they'd be no different to Hot Toys. Money talks, they'd ditch DC in a heartbeat to pump out those MCU and Star Wars figures.

I PO’d the All In Deluxe with Kit. I have Gandalf and the Joker two pack with him as well. Hope they show Paul, Aragorn or Legolas next.

Then again I would like my wallet to take a break so maybe a boring release from them will be a good breather.

If it counts, I never ordered the Hot Toys figure because I wanted to see how this looked. :lol

In an alternate reality, with no InArt, I would’ve had the Hot Toys figure preordered day 1.
I dont think Inart was even on the scene when hot toys announced there figure. But even without Inart I still wouldnt have ordered the hot toys. I never liked it. I would have settled for nothing

I'd see it as a disaster if InArt ever get the Disney license. Within a couple of years they'd be no different to Hot Toys. Money talks, they'd ditch DC in a heartbeat to pump out those MCU and Star Wars figures.
Yeah, but by then I'll have gotten my 600$ Vader/Strange/Doom/etc, and I won't care for anything else, so...

60e02db8-dc0d-4259-bb0e-2bbe80f5323b_text.gif

Back