InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 15th is still a week away, so, I’m still firmly in the camp of “cross that Bridge when we come to it.” Personally, I hope they get to the Root of people’s complaints because, if they do? This could be the Apex of 1/6th scale The Batman collectibles. But will they actually fix it? Who nose?
Nice 😁

This could be the Apex of 1/6th scale The Batman collectibles. But will they actually fix it? Who nose?
1665094830573.gif

Hoping they do Black Adam...

Rooted and molded uuuuuhhhhhh... eye brows sets.

Oh I’m well aware. I’ve ordered from them before. Their free shipping is usually by Pony Express and half the horses drown on their swim to the states. Still hoping to get him before my kids are out of college. Just glad I got him ordered and I’ll be drooling and waiting on mine to arrive while I watch countless unboxings on YouTube.

It's not the shipping speed I'd be worried about but rather if they will actually have them available.

Rooted and molded uuuuuhhhhhh... eye brows sets.
It’ll be nice once we have an InArt figure in hand and can really get a feel for the material choices, intricate stitching and tailoring fit, sturdiness of the unique bodies and magnetic joints, crispness of the sculpts, paint apps, functionality of the rolling eyes, the ridiculous details on the accessories and all around presence and sense of quality.

The rooted hair is at the forefront of focus at the moment as it’s the most obviously distinguishable difference in photos from Hot Toys but IA’s mission statement is to elevate every aspect of 1/6.

A character like Black Adam will be an interesting test for them to demonstrate superiority as he has no hair and a pretty basic, single-piece costume.

I'm going to PO this. Can someone recommend a really good site that still has it? Not Toys Wonderland obviously.

Since this guy just say’s sample and not final product I would temper expectations on if the addressed anything the community ask to be fixed. But if they do, that’s some response time! I’m just hoping for more details and more quality photos to look at until Q2 23 lol

Since this guy just say’s sample and not final product I would temper expectations on if the addressed anything the community ask to be fixed. But if they do, that’s some response time! I’m just hoping for more details and more quality photos to look at until Q2 23 lol
Same, based on their title of “updating intricate details” I’m curious towards what they changed. Really excited towards what they have in store for us collectors.

I think the bottom half resembles Pattinson much more. inart didn’t nail his face shape unfortunately.. it’s more stylistic like the statue. But we’ll see in the final product if they ever change it most likely not lol.

I actually think InArt is better all round. Could be lens distortion but they nailed the ‘squareness’ of the lower half of his face better:

C03115E8-2920-4CD8-995C-A952C02E0F43.jpeg
E808BBC4-C37C-40D3-BB8C-F9C0024F82D1.png
A9FFC35D-1D85-4C80-8EDE-6ACD9079A71F.png

Saw close up video of him on Instagram he looks amazing!!! Can't wait to own him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back