InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 7 would be a good number for them to get to. That's nearly a new InArt figure dropping every 6 weeks or so. That's plenty for price range... also assuming most people are not collecting ALL the InArt offerings.

But hey, the point is taken that we're all eager for these guys to ramp up and start to get more figures out and give us reveals of those overdue teases and more.

As it stands, my InArt collection is:

Joker 2-pack
Gandalf
Aragorn

Passing on:
Pennywise
Batman - at least I think so, might change my mind on release
Harry Potter

Eager to see:
Legolas
Nazgul
Daenerys
Joker '19
Now that you bring that up, is anyone on here trying to collect every InArt release?

My InArt purchases:
Standard Joker
Gandalf
Premium Batman
Premium Aragorn
Premium Harry Potter

Passing on:
Pennywise
Bruce Wayne

I have heavily considered trying to get some version of every release. I've already been leaning toward ordering Bruce Wayne. I like the IT movies so I could make a case for it, but ive never been a collector of the Horror stuff.

I also only preorder 12 figures a year as my limit, so that can cut into my allotment.

I am loosely tempted by Pennywise. Just because he's such an odd looking character and figure. Seems like he can fit in anywhere, maybe even on my desk all by himself. He's fun and creepy at the same time.

I won't start down the Harry Potter slide... a dark and dismal place that will be with gloomy skies and cavernous castles. No place for children.

Now that you bring that up, is anyone on here trying to collect every InArt release?

My InArt purchases:
Standard Joker
Gandalf
Premium Batman
Premium Aragorn
Premium Harry Potter

Passing on:
Pennywise
Bruce Wayne

I have heavily considered trying to get some version of every release. I've already been leaning toward ordering Bruce Wayne. I like the IT movies so I could make a case for it, but ive never been a collector of the Horror stuff.

I also only preorder 12 figures a year as my limit, so that can cut into my allotment.
So far, I’ve ordered the most premium offering of everything except for Pennywise (including multiple Aragorns and Batmans.)

The figure looks astounding and will be a guaranteed stellar display piece. I simply wasn’t particularly interested in the movies or character and really need to become more selective with what gets to occupy my increasingly limited display space.

It’s gonna be very hard for me to turn down anything HP related. I could probably be picky for which iterations of the main trio I collect- as I definitely don’t need them from every school year- but all other significant characters will be mine.
Everything Lord of the Rings is bought without question.

I am loosely tempted by Pennywise. Just because he's such an odd looking character and figure. Seems like he can fit in anywhere, maybe even on my desk all by himself. He's fun and creepy at the same time.

I won't start down the Harry Potter slide... a dark and dismal place that will be with gloomy skies and cavernous castles. No place for children.
Potter and X-Men (Jim Lee) are my top 2 of everything. I was 12 when the first Harry Potter book came out, so just a year older than the main characters at that time. I grew up with that X-Men cartoon and then collecting all the cards and toy biz figures.

So far, I’ve ordered the most premium offering of everything except for Pennywise (including multiple Aragorns and Batmans.)

The figure looks astounding and will be a guaranteed stellar display piece. I simply wasn’t particularly interested in the movies or character and really need to become more selective with what gets to occupy my increasingly limited display space.

It’s gonna be very hard for me to turn down anything HP related. I could probably be picky for which iterations of the main trio I collect- as I definitely don’t need them from every school year- but all other significant characters will be mine.
Everything Lord of the Rings is bought without question.
I absolutely won't turn down anything Harry Potter related that InArt releases. Everything released I will get the most premium of each one. Same with LOTR, more than likely all premium, but may make some exceptions if needed.

Uh-huh. Good start.
Well, Batman, LOTR and OT & PT Star Wars are the areas where I’ll rarely turn down anything and Aragorn is one of my favourite characters of all time.
Harry Potter was also pretty significant to me as I was essentially Harry’s age alongside the book releases. InArt just so happen to be covering a big chunk of what I really love.

Hot Toys looks after then Star Wars needs- even if the OT is barely an afterthought these days- and 3Ps take care of the other characters from iconic classics.

Getting more selective for me essentially applies to not simply buying figures from every latest show or movie that I enjoyed. I try to ask myself ‘is the main character someone I really admire?’ Or ‘is this property particularly meaningful to me?’ If so, I can usually justify the lead and a couple of supporting characters to accompany them as I prefer small groupings to standalone displays.

Looking back at all the Mando and Boba stuff I’ve bought, I just don’t feel anything towards any of the characters anymore.

I would love to be able to have only one iteration of every character.

I have two Vaders. I don't know why, they're essentially the same when I see them across the room. I have four Lukes. A couple Indiana Jones. A shitload of Bonds. Too many Boba Fetts.

Thankfully, that remains the extent of repeats. And I have a large collections covering a lot of franchises so I guess that's not too bad. I'm a sucker for the franchises I grew up with.
check resident evil custom thread out lol. does vaders look vary between 456?

some people prefer the oldskool look. baggy clothes limited articulation etc. this is why companies like super7 strives. people buy them for nostalgia because either the vintage toys are too expensive or they prefer an updated retro version.
Well, like anything, of course the hair has to be well-done... just like the face itself or the tailoring. Plenty of examples of bad sculpts, terrible tailoring and, yes, crummy rooted hair.

But when you see something like InArt's rooted hair, I just can't understand why some would shy away and refuse the future. It's like someone in 2008 saying no to HT's superior tailoring (at the time). "nope, I like the baggy fit and oversized buttons, count me out!"

They move very slow considering the list of figures coming isn’t that big.
It’s been a year and we only have Joker, Pennywise will no doubt release this year…..but i think that’s all we’ll get tbh.

I’m guessing next year will be Gandalf and Aragorn…..maybe Harry.

It’s slow.
Pennywise I believe will be July and won't take as long as joker as it didn't sell hugely. From sounds Pennywise is almost done.

Gandalf I reckon will be end of year pushing batman too the start of 2024. We'll see.

Pennywise I believe will be July and won't take as long as joker as it didn't sell hugely. From sounds Pennywise is almost done.

Gandalf I reckon will be end of year pushing batman too the start of 2024. We'll see.
Agree. I believe we will see Pennywise drop sometime in July. I could see Gandalf dropping by October since his run wasn't very large either.

For those of you that can't wait that long, I'm selling these**

474046a.jpg

$110 each +shipping +taxes*

T&C's - *Allow 28 days for delivery. Paid in full via direct transfer of funds to Bitcoin. No refunds if the item is found to be faulty or you can't get it to work. **Definitely not stolen from the Ministry of Magic.

Agree. I believe we will see Pennywise drop sometime in July. I could see Gandalf dropping by October since his run wasn't very large either.
Pennywise will drop this summer, Gandalf in Q4 sometime. then Batman in Q1 2024 then Q2 2024 Aragorn and so on.

But they could really speed up a little bit by showing 7-8/year instead of just 4.

I am solely interested in LOTR so with their current speed 1 LOTR character/year we are looking at 7-8 years until they can finish up the Fellowship...
And ofc it doesnt help that I am a pretty impatient guy. :D

For those of you that can't wait that long, I'm selling these**

View attachment 641784

$110 each +shipping +taxes*

T&C's - *Allow 28 days for delivery. Paid in full via direct transfer of funds to Bitcoin. No refunds if the item is found to be faulty or you can't get it to work. **Definitely not stolen from the Ministry of Magic.
My Potter still isn't in my display, so I guess I never purchase this from you 😞

https://www.youtube.com/live/Kn1NFFXfyIY?feature=share
This was posted in the InArt thread in case everyone didn't see.

Pennywise and Gandalf are both on track to release in Q2 pending post production inspection that they are going through now. Expect an announcement in next few weeks or by end of June on those. Believes Batman still on track as well.

They want to do a lot with the HP line and are looking for Ron and Hermione to be shown within a year or so. They have the full license for all the HP line including Beasts.

Also, sculpted Potter will have the scar.

Back