InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the order page you have the option to choose/click first or second batch, at least when a figure first goes up for PO. First batch price is always higher than second batch.

Hmmm, did not know that, no one's ever pointed that out.

That Toyswonderland is really ahead of the curve...

How much do you pay when you select the "may not get your figure" option?

How much do you pay when you select the "may not get your figure" option?
Toss up really. But you may then be eligible for the refund in points option that they will, at a later time, accuse you of hacking their system to acquire and then deactivate your account and threaten legal action with your country's one and only police force.

Toys Buying Agent has had the same first batch pricing model for years too. Their second batch would arrive before any figures made it to Australia so was always a cheaper and faster option than buying locally.

From what I know over in Asia, the pay more for early arrival/1st batch is only a thing with Hot Toys and still is (for whatever reason). With InArt so far the prices are the exact same regardless of which batch you get, you pay the same amount and the batch you get is determined by how soon or late you put in the order

This looks amazing and I never went for Star Ace so I’m glad to have a ‘second chance’. One thing I’d love is if they did a Quirrell to go with Harry and Harris Dumble the colours on those three would really pop. I’m getting the standard because as well as being cheaper I worry the rooted hair would require endless futzing / start to shed.

KGH

Deluxe $582 ($565 paid in full) Free delivery.

Standard $346 ($335 paid in full) Free delivery.

Waiting on another retailer and then it's decision time for me.

KGH

Deluxe $582 ($565 paid in full) Free delivery.

Standard $346 ($335 paid in full) Free delivery.

Waiting on another retailer and then it's decision time for me.

In product description it says "PRE ORDER PRICE HKD4550/USD595 Free shipping to worldwide "

Wonder if you pay with paypal it will be $595? Paypal eat up a bit currency rate, USD:HKD on paypal suppose to be 1:7.6

No interest in Harry Potter, but this figure looks great.

Good indication on what to expect for Frodo.

In product description it says "PRE ORDER PRICE HKD4550/USD595 Free shipping to worldwide "

Wonder if you pay with paypal it will be $595? Paypal eat up a bit currency rate, USD:HKD on paypal suppose to be 1:7.6
I've noticed there a often differences between the USD price at top of page and item description, often just a few dollars though. probably a conversion rate thing. I generally avoid using PP conversion rate when paying in foreign currency.

Well there you go - the prices between KGHobby and Kit are basically identical, so I would rather order with Kit because I know he is trustworthy/reliable.
@Kit Chen - do you allow people to pay off parts of orders in advance? KGHobby let me do that sometimes and I would rather pay this Harry Potter off as I go along rather than all at once.

Well there you go - the prices between KGHobby and Kit are basically identical, so I would rather order with Kit because I know he is trustworthy/reliable.
@Kit Chen - do you allow people to pay off parts of orders in advance? KGHobby let me do that sometimes and I would rather pay this Harry Potter off as I go along rather than all at once.
Yes just email us the amount you want to pay toward the order number, we will send you PayPal invoice and record the total you paid

Yeah, the conversion can be off.

Yes just email us the amount you want to pay toward the order number, we will send you PayPal invoice and record the total you paid
Awesome - that makes the choice a no-brainer.
Hoping spreading the cost means I don't have to cancel other orders to get this beauty.
Im getting the deluxe, no doubts about that

Proper planning solves that issue.
whichever works so i say full payment helps financial control better for average person. even when i am planning it is troublesome to keep track of how much i have to pay up and when since arrival dates varies alot nowadays.

It's normal. If you get standard and then you want rooted for hermione or ron you have to know that it will look off on display. Rooted is the future. Everytime I see my rooted Joker and then a sculpted hot toys seems like a figure vs BarbieKen.
definately rooted will be seen like barbie dolls for folks outside this hobby. sculpted hair will look more like upsized action figure.

Back