InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited! I've wanted a Harry Potter figure for so long, but I could never get behind Star Ace. They were all terrible and I'm glad someone else stepped in to save this license. I'm hoping we eventually see Deathly Hallows Harry v Voldemort.

The only real temptation for me would be Oldman's Black and Gambon's Dumbledore. Interesting development.

I'm so excited! I've wanted a Harry Potter figure for so long, but I could never get behind Star Ace. They were all terrible and I'm glad someone else stepped in to save this license. I'm hoping we eventually see Deathly Hallows Harry v Voldemort.
Actually the year one figures aren't bad. In fact the year one Hermione is REALLY good. I'd agree the rest of the line was pretty bad. This is a case I could see InArt vastly improving on the figures. I'm hoping the make a great Snape

Just when we thought they'd be milking their 6 foot, slim body for awhile they go and announce teeny, tiny Potter.

Hagrid and Hermione would be my most wanted from teh first film purely because of the hair.

I wonder if there will be a deluxe two pack for all the kids that comes with there school robes and the chess game outfits plus their giant chess pieces... Oh why do I go and imagine ridiculous things and then make myself want them?!
1674752421054.png

InArt could set a world record for most enormous packaging of all time.

Actually the year one figures aren't bad. In fact the year one Hermione is REALLY good. I'd agree the rest of the line was pretty bad. This is a case I could see InArt vastly improving on the figures. I'm hoping the make a great Snape
The early Hermione figure was only good because they had KA Kim do the sculpt for them. Once they lost her, their sculpts went downwards like all of their figures do.

s-l500.jpg

99711209be9b3176ed1f8c5174a77a3f.png

45oUugZ.png

That's because Harry Potter is for girls.
:lol for me I feel like it was just a generational thing. I don’t feel like I was the target demographic when the books were coming out and just didn’t get into them much.

I’ve seen all the movies but it’s been a long time. They’re good but I haven’t had a strong desire to rewatch them.

I was way out of their demographic and much too much a toxic male to enjoy the movies. I get them all mixed up anyhow; they look and feel the same more than any other franchise I've ever seen.

I find HP comfy. The worldbuilding and lore are downright moronic, but I had quite a bit of merch. Lego sets, various Hogwarts-es, the videogames; all of those were very fun. I was never obsessed with it and at this point I don't care, but I'd still want a lil'Harry for nostalgia's sake. It was everywhere in the 00s, even if you weren't a massive fan. I'll snag this version most probably. Dunno if I'll go for an adult Harry down the line, but then I'd also talk myself into getting a Voldemort, a Dumbledore, a Snape and so on and so forth, so best to keep it at just Philosopher's Stone Harry and call it a day.

Last edited:
It's nostalgia more than anything for me with the movies. The world and the writing completely falls apart the moment you look into it just a little bit but the hype during school years when the movies were coming out was huge back then. Also always dug the Christmas vibe the first movie had.

The series has some great names, that's all I ever really remember about it.

But hey, the chick that wrote them has become a household name and a millionaire, so good for her. But shingles doesn't care.

Jokes aside, I'm really eager to see what InArt has done with Harry. I'm certain it will be amazing (hopefully doesn't go through the Aragorn phase).

Back