InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's a long shot and that the pre-order period has long passed. But does somebody know where I can still get the rooted hair version of Harry? Maybe some local place in EU? Or where I can get on a waitlist or something.

I know it's a long shot and that the pre-order period has long passed. But does somebody know where I can still get the rooted hair version of Harry? Maybe some local place in EU? Or where I can get on a waitlist or something.

Highly likely OSK will get some more open for order at some point.

SpecFiction has a wait list for the deluxe and the standard is still available. Although he is located in the United States so that may present a problem for you.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/pro...1-6-scale-figure?_pos=22&_sid=814627e1f&_ss=r

I’m hoping if InArt is actually going to put Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore up for PO that Harry POs will reopen. I was hesitant to get Harry if they weren’t going to go in on the full line.

I’m hoping if InArt is actually going to put Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore up for PO that Harry POs will reopen. I was hesitant to get Harry if they weren’t going to go in on the full line.

Kit will almost certainly reopen orders at some point anyway.

Seriously though, add me to the list that was hesitant about ordering the deluxe Harry at first but now would like to grab one after seeing how well Batman/Bruce Wayne has turned out. Seems like it would be in InArt’s best interest to offer some more at this point.

Seriously though, add me to the list that was hesitant about ordering the deluxe Harry at first but now would like to grab one after seeing how well Batman/Bruce Wayne has turned out. Seems like it would be in InArt’s best interest to offer some more at this point.
I'm sure somewhere these will pop up again prior to release. If not that, then once some people cancel more orders will be open by Kit and others.

This is easily my most anticipated figure. I love the diorama base and even more so after they showed off the Hermione and Ron figures. Now I'm eagerly awaiting for those to drop for preorder.

Back