Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still feeling quite tempted by this thing, but haven't been able to pull the trigger just yet.

I see the cutoff date at OSK is 7/22. So does that mean he'll stop taking orders at that point? I've never really been able to figure out the system he has...

2AvuX6N.jpg

d6k9UZi.jpg

zsNeVaQ.jpg

KkLlyUO.jpg

phyygHE.jpg

n6bc177.jpg

0ukyOct.jpg

TGGeWAl.jpg

LJvRyJm.jpg

Nd9I11j.jpg

jekEjn6.jpg

LV7QDRF.jpg

FTKKHmC.jpg

G7jZVZY.jpg

EKJ7ZC8.jpg

MEBAuNZ.jpg

This just looks perfect, definite preorder! I can see many collectors making funny photoshoots with it lol

This looks simply incredible - hopefully the head sculpts can fit on a Hot Toys body so people can display both heads at once if they have already purchased the Hot Toys release. Then you could also use both of the display bases.

Last official day to order this, at least with Kit.

I think it's pretty clear from how slow this thread is this one hasn't been that hot a seller.

I convinced myself to grab it though lol

Last official day to order this, at least with Kit.

I think it's pretty clear from how slow this thread is this one hasn't been that hot a seller.

I convinced myself to grab it though lol
Sold less than some third part offerings in the past years, it was always going to do poorly seeing as Hot Toys already released him not even a year before this was announced and the majority of people will not spend $500 on this character, it seems like they just wanted to prove how much better their product can be than what Hot Toys offered but the payoff wasn't really worth it when it comes to profit.

They still had it up for a couple days after the cutoff, but finally took it down. Looks like some of the only options left are Specfiction, Pop Collectibles, and Toys Wonderland.

They still had it up for a couple days after the cutoff, but finally took it down. Looks like some of the only options left are Specfiction, Pop Collectibles, and Toys Wonderland.
Usually we set the cut-off date 3 days earlier because some people pull the trigger at last moment and there are delays due to different time zone

INART Collectibles said:
The sixth scale Pennywise figure, inspired by the popular horror character from the classic film "IT" will also be displayed at QUEEN STUDIOS X INART ENCORE EVENT: Long Time No Soiree! in Las Vegas, USA, on October 15th.

INART chose to make the antagonist from the iconic horror story based on the team's own passion. More intricate details need to be considered in the production of the shape-shifting creature, including the adjustment of the articulated body shape and the design of the of accessories.

At the Encore Event, two versions of the head sculpts of Pennywise will be displayed, and we’re excited to share these updates with you.

hNZw5L3.jpg

First, why is everyone going crazy over this? It's a carbon copy of the hot toys fig.
Two, the sculpts you guys get will not look like these. The hair will be crazy and the paint app will not be close to this.
Inart has yet to release final product photos of anything to show their quality. It's all promotional pics, which is shady because they're known to Photoshop.

dont pre order. There will be plenty when it releases. You guys fall for the pre order hype every time.

First, why is everyone going crazy over this? It's a carbon copy of the hot toys fig.
Clearly not

Two, the sculpts you guys get will not look like these. The hair will be crazy and the paint app will not be close to this.
Inart has yet to release final product photos of anything to show their quality. It's all promotional pics, which is shady because they're known to Photoshop.
In a week they will show the FINAL PRODUCT, the one of factory production that we will have in our hands.
If they show it so soon, it's because they are fully confident that it will be almost as good as the prototype.
In any case, what is sure is that this InArt version will destroyed the HT

Back