In what order do you rate the Indiana Jones Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Lovecraft is too out there even for Indy but something like Indy against the cult of Cthulhu for the last movie could be cool. Maybe I'm just in a Lovecraft mood lately. But if aliens are too much for some people then elder Gods probably would be even moreso :dunno

Animated Indy Movie Coming

It may be animated but looks like we're getting a new Indy movie. Always surprised an animated movie wasn't done sooner or even an animated series. Should be interesting to see where it rates among the films.

Should be interesting to see how it's received.
I would hope to see all new adventures though, aswell as
The original trilogy re-imagined!

Guys, that's actually my project! I hope I won't dissapoint you by saying this, but it's not a full feature film. In fact far from it, it's a 1.15 minute proof of concept project. Although I've worked on it for 5 years (in my spare time), it would not have been possible to even animate a 20 minute episode. It's just too much work.

Should be interesting to see how it's received.
I would hope to see all new adventures though, aswell as
The original trilogy re-imagined!

I was always surprised it didn't happen sooner, especially back then when nearly every big movie led to an animated series.

Awesome clip... superb job.

To me there is no doubt:

- Raiders
- Last Crusade
- Crystal Skull (Raiders fanedit)
- TOD.

For me they ranked the way they got released

Raiders
Doom
Crusade

And Crystal Skull which was an embarrassment to the franchise.

After seeing Blade Runner 2049 last month, Harrison no doubt has it in him for one last go as as Indy. Amazing how he only gets tougher with age.

Guys, that's actually my project! I hope I won't dissapoint you by saying this, but it's not a full feature film. In fact far from it, it's a 1.15 minute proof of concept project. Although I've worked on it for 5 years (in my spare time), it would not have been possible to even animate a 20 minute episode. It's just too much work.

Little late to reply all this time later, but I really like the concepts for that so far. I'd love to see that actually become an animated series, so much potential.

I wonder if after Ready Player One we'll finally get some Indy 5 news? I'd imagine Indy 5 has to be next for Spielberg after RPO (which looks amazing, so excited for it). We're just two years away from the release so we'll surely get news in the coming months.

Back