[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha...I'll admit, I got a bit giddy when I saw that but once I started scrolling, I knew....too good to be true :)

Thanks for the welcome and the link guys. This side of the hobby may be on the expensive side but there's some seriously talented people out there that make it completely worth it.

Give it time, man. Currently, I'd say your best bet, if you did want to get a Cowboy, would be to stay tuned. I'm betting that, once those trio sets (with Blondie, Tuco, and Angel Eyes) start showing up, you might start seeing either some of those popping up, or some first run Cowboys.

Give it time, man. Currently, I'd say your best bet, if you did want to get a Cowboy, would be to stay tuned. I'm betting that, once those trio sets (with Blondie, Tuco, and Angel Eyes) start showing up, you might start seeing either some of those popping up, or some first run Cowboys.

They always pop up... At least, i have seen almost all custom figures pop up... May be at a cost where in the buyer may themselves want to stay off them, but they do pop up...

Remember these..........................

005_1.jpg

014_2.jpg

Last edited:
Harmonica is my all-time no-doubt most wanted figure. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be a terribly popular character and I'd be surprised if one of the bigger customizers took him on. I'd be first in line though!
Wow, sorry I missed this, Id love to have a set.
Yes, I did do Harmonica, and started roughs of Frank and Cheyenne also .
I need a set too :)
Was thinkin about a Jill but that might be a nightmare to do right

You are not alone on this. OUATITW is a masterpiece! I would want Harmonica along with the other two from the movie badly. I just hope if the other two from GBU are made that it would lead to more western figures.
Hello, Nearly a decade has passed us by yet somethings do not change, OUATITW is the cinema masterpiece. I have assembled Harmonica, I believe the sculpt is by Mr Barlow. Always looking to improve and would like to acquire a carpet bag.

You brought two too many

Attachments

• 20221016_120747.jpg
    20221016_120747.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Hello, Nearly a decade has passed us by yet somethings do not change, OUATITW is the cinema masterpiece. I have assembled Harmonica, I believe the sculpt is by Mr Barlow. Always looking to improve and would like to acquire a carpet bag.

You brought two too many
Would love to see one of those bootleg company's release an unlicensed "Harmonica Man".

Once Upon A Time In The West is 55 this year, it is nearly 20 years since Charles Bronson left the stage. I remain hopeful that a 1.6 concern shall create Harmonica before the film is 60. My choice to do the honours would be LIM Toys.

Once Upon A Time In The West is 55 this year, it is nearly 20 years since Charles Bronson left the stage. I remain hopeful that a 1.6 concern shall create Harmonica before the film is 60. My choice to do the honours would be LIM Toys.
A great character that needs to be represented in 1/6!

Back