Ikea Tombo doors back as Fiskviken 803.322.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should we start a petition? Organize a calling spree to IKEA offices? They're already making them, how hard could it be to import them to the U.S. like everything else.

Gonna be outfitting my man cave with some more Bestas, but will probably skip doors altogether due to no doors that'll match the Tombos I already have. Considering a few more Detolfs as they have an inclosed door.

Just purchased Besta frames etc this past weekend, asked about the glass doors, they still do not know anything about the Fiskviken.

I have like 16 tombo doors im going to sell off but not sure how to ship them safely.

Hi All,

Been doing my research on the FISKVIKEN doors and I've located them in Germany as seen here: https://www.ikea.com/de/de/catalog/products/80332232/

They're not available in the UK for whatever reason so not sure how else to get them, unless I travel to Germany and pick them up myself! Ikea don't do international shipping either.

Thanks, C.

Are people still interested in Ikea's Tombo doors for Besta shelving units?
We're moving this month and I was going to unload a handful as part of a larger Besta sale on Craigslist. But if there is still interest in these guys, I can put them up on Craigslist or eBay as separate sales at reasonable prices.
I have 5@ 25" tall and 4@ 15" tall, located in downtown NYC. I'd help make in person pick-up easy for anyone coming in by car or train. I'm very hesitant to mail them because the glass is definitely not laminated but might be convinced.
Let me know.

Are people still interested in Ikea's Tombo doors for Besta shelving units?
We're moving this month and I was going to unload a handful as part of a larger Besta sale on Craigslist. But if there is still interest in these guys, I can put them up on Craigslist or eBay as separate sales at reasonable prices.
I have 5@ 25" tall and 4@ 15" tall, located in downtown NYC. I'd help make in person pick-up easy for anyone coming in by car or train. I'm very hesitant to mail them because the glass is definitely not laminated but might be convinced.
Let me know.
Still have these doors?

Back