Ikea Tombo doors back as Fiskviken 803.322.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my Ikea in SoCal and they do not have them at all and have not heard of them. No idea if we'll eventually get them either :(

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If they're bringing it back, there shouldn't be any concern that it will sell out fast. I'm sure they'll have plenty in production for a good amount of time.

Guess they'll be available in April when they rotate stock. I went to KIEA today and they weren't there. No employees knew about them either.

Great news - I'm was thinking of changing all my Billys for Bestas and this would definitely make me do it.

I doubt they will be 49.99 in the USA. Since now they know there were petitions on the Internet for IKEA to bring them back, I wouldn't be surprised by a hefty price hike. I hope not, but what else can we expect in this world these days.

13043228_10154189830301742_5540333727620016452_n.jpg mine in italy.....

A user posted in the Ikea thread, that according to store records, these won't be coming anytime soon to the U.S - as in not until after October (if at all.)

Obviously, this may not come to pass, but just saying I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for these, if you're in the U.S.

I got this from IKEA USA today:

"Hi, .......... We do not have current plans to offer the FISKVIKEN doors in the U.S. Sorry."

Apparently only Germany and probably just Europe are good enough to get the doors. :dunno

I just want to forget about glass doors altogether at this point cause they're not all ever gonna match. I have 8 right now that I've bought years ago and need about 15 more. So it's basically never gonna happen ha. The Vasbo frames are too wide and I'd have to start all over of buying into those. Then those will get discontinued. And it's just too much of a mess to deal with do might as well take off all the doors and have the set up match forever

Yeah that's 1 thing I hate about IKEA they like discontinuing product. It would be nice if they had least kept the Tombo doors cause they're light-weight and look great to show any collectibles. I got 2 of those vassbo doors and they are just too heavy and hard to see the display. I will just leave my BestAs with no doors cause they can't have it both ways with me. Not give me the Fiskviken but make me buy something I don't really like cause they don't want to offer it to the USA anymore. Donald Trump was right USA needs to be great again. :lol:lol:lol

Back