Ikea LIATORP table used for Hot Toys Tumbler and Batpod Display (updated pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ikea LIATORP table used for Hot Toys Tumbler and Batpod Display

I might follow your lead on this, How did you do the side panels and keep them in place?

That looks incredible! Great job.

Wow! Great work. I prefer it with just the Tumbler; looks less cramped. I love the blue lights with the white table. Looks really classy.

I might follow your lead on this, How did you do the side panels and keep them in place?

The side panels were the biggest pain in the butt to do but I never was very good at carpentry anyway. I cut some wood to the angle of the legs and then stuck one side on with strong double-sided tape, put the glass in and then stuck the other side in the same way. Once you have the wood done it is pretty simple from there on. :)

That looks incredible! Great job.

Wow! Great work. I prefer it with just the Tumbler; looks less cramped. I love the blue lights with the white table. Looks really classy.

Thanks guys. I went with the blue lights as I think white would have been too bright because the table is white and it would have been too much.

:)

That looks so baddasssss man , You should be proud brother.

Very Impressive

That looks so baddasssss man , You should be proud brother.

Very Impressive

Thanks Mr. EcKo much appreciated. I am proud of it, more surprised really as my carpentry skills are non existent. :lol

Ooh this looks awesome! I might have to do this if i cant source one of the other ikea tables.

Few questions, how do you get access to them? How did you install the lights?

Very awesome! Congrats man!

Damn u guys are good at this stuff for real!!!!

Ooh this looks awesome! I might have to do this if i cant source one of the other ikea tables.

Few questions, how do you get access to them? How did you install the lights?

Thanks :) I can lift up the glass on top to get access to them. I just attached the lights with double sided tape underneath and put a piece of trunking in to hide the wires coming down the leg.

Awesome job Chris, great way to incorporate the idea using your own methods. The lighting looks fantastic, and the miniature poster is such a nice touch to the whole display! :clap

Awesome job Chris, great way to incorporate the idea using your own methods. The lighting looks fantastic, and the miniature poster is such a nice touch to the whole display! :clap

thanks a lot I appreciate it :hi5: I think you are the first person to notice the mini poster :lol

Is that a standard acrylic frame of some sort? Or is custom made to fit the poster? It's such a great addition to any display

No I found it at a shop that sells miniature figures and buildings for decorations, it was actually a sign which had a poster on it and i just scraped it off and painted the frame black as it was originally white and then printed the mini poster and stuck it on there. The lights were already on it so I didn't have to add them.

No I found it at a shop that sells miniature figures and buildings for decorations, it was actually a sign which had a poster on it and i just scraped it off and painted the frame black as it was originally white and then printed the mini poster and stuck it on there. The lights were already on it so I didn't have to add them.

Awesome, I would have never known. :clap

Hi, my name is garen. I am from singapore.

Your setup is awesome.

Is it possible for you to advice me where i can buy the mini poster as i try to search online but have no luck.

Thank you very much.

I love your setup(^^)

Back