If you were forced to have only 5 figures forever, what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Spider-Man Tobey

The upcoming NWH version, right? (And not the SM3 ones?) ;)

1. Batman The Dark Knight

DX02? DX12? Armory? DX19? Which one? :lol:wink1:

1. Luke Skywalker Beskar ESB

Didn't know Luke wore beskar in ESB, maybe that's one of the reasons he survived the fight with Vader :lol

Hoth battle Luke or Bespin?

(Just teasin' ya JMT1979 :LOL:)

1. Guts (Berserk)
  2. VF-1S Skull Leader 1/48 (Bandai Soul of Chogokin)

(y)

These 5 would have to be near the top

MQT5GrT.jpg

FHycek6.jpg

5FlXtX2.jpg

The upcoming NWH version, right? (And not the SM3 ones?) ;)

DX02? DX12? Armory? DX19? Which one? :lol:wink1:

Didn't know Luke wore beskar in ESB, maybe that's one of the reasons he survived the fight with Vader :lol

Hoth battle Luke or Bespin?

(Just teasin' ya JMT1979 :LOL:)

(y)
Haha, you are very picky today!

1. Yes, it is the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man figure from NWH - I sold off my SM3 one which paid for this one
  2. Batbale is the DX19, but if the InArt version is significantly better, I will upgrade
  3. Oops, definitely Bespin Luke like my signature pic

Hmmm this is difficult - out of the figures I currently own:

1. Hot Toys DX Jack Nicholson Joker
2. Hot Toys Jack Sparrow
3. Hot Toys DX13 Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged
4. Hot Toys Ellen Ripley
5. Hot Toys Indiana Jones

If I included ones that I have pre-ordered, depending on the final execution, the list would be:

1. Custom 1/6 Fright Night Jerry Dandridge figure
2. Inart Dark Knight Joker rooted 2pack
3. Inart Aragorn
4. Hot Toys DX13 Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged
5. Hot Toys Jack Sparrow

Gods this was hard - just picking 5 was physically painful!!

Haha, you are very picky today!

I couldn't resist :rotfl

Though I sorry!

amen-sorry.gif

1. Yes, it is the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man figure from NWH - I sold off my SM3 one which paid for this one
  2. Batbale is the DX19, but if the InArt version is significantly better, I will upgrade
  3. Oops, definitely Bespin Luke like my signature pic

Hahaha I figured as such beforehand :lol All good picks! Oh man an IA Baleman could potentially top the DX19, but we'll see.

Damn what a great thread.

1. Limtoys Arthur Morgan, it's hands down the best figure I've ever seen. Got my passion for toys back. It also helps that Arthur is my all time favorite character :lol

2. Limtoys upcoming John Marston is along with Dutch my most wanted figures ever after Arthur.

3. Limtoys upcoming Dutch van der Linde don't need to say anything else, it will definitely complete the RDR line in my eyes.

4. Hot Toys Arkham City Batman,Arkham series Batman is the perfect representation of him. An unreachable standard that no game or movie will come remotely close to this. And it's Kevin Conroy, it will never ever be better.

5. Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker just like Arkham Conroy Batman, this is THE Joker and my favorite "duo" of all time. I absolutely LOVE these 2.

I got to say, I'm really happy I've come across a random YouTube video seeing Arthur from Limtoys, they literally sparked back my passion for toys like never before.

I would also consider just having 1 figure from each movie/games I love but thinking of it, I couldn't choose any others over Lim or HT Batman and Joker.

Eh, none. I would just get out of it if forced with only 5. It's like just having $5...just give to someone who's homeless or just drop it on the ground.

Tough choice - from what i have the following probably:

1) HT DX13
2) HT BD Robocop
3) InArt Joker
4) HT Neo
5) HT Wolverine (DOFP)

Honorable mentions (I've sold all these to downsize sadly):
HT Scar Predator, HT Jack Sparrow DX06, HT Superman 1978, HT Ripley, HT DX08

It is amusing to see very little Iron Man on these lists :D

Hmm... it would either be the Blitzway Ghostbusters plus one more (perhaps 89 Batman) OR a selection of Guardians of the Galaxy figures.

Well I have been downsizing of late but…

Image result for just when i thought i was out gif

So Kaustic Dracula, InArt Joker, All my Hts Star Wars (that’s 1 figure!!) all my Star Trek QMX/Exo6(that’s 1 figure) and custom Running Man

Rovanic custom studio knight lord battle damage
Rovanic custom studio son of sun v2
HT Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker (best version)
HT Obi Wan Kenobi (best version)
HT Clones (all same dna so count as 1)

Back