If anyone cares, my mother wants Gilligan's Island, LOL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaustic Plastik making them would actually make sense. I’ve thought about getting their Fonzie figure.

Well your mother is right! Can you imagine a phicen Ginger bod!!!! KP make it happen…

Image result for do it gif ben stiller

While they’re at it, they can add a James West and Artemis Gordon, and an Agent 86 and 99, plus the Chief, of course.

I'm with your mom. I'd get them :wink1: If people can endlessly still revisit 60s TV Star Trek original series figures.
Why not.
As well as others 60s classic from the era.

-Especially:
- Addam's Family (figures in black and white)
- Maxwell Smart & Agent 99
- Batman 66 continued; Barbara Gordon/Batgirl (Yvonne Craig), and finish at minimum the four lead rogues- Joker(Romero), Catwoman(Newmar), Penguin(Burgess Meredith), Riddler(Frank Gorshin).
- Green Hornet (Van Williams) and Kato (Bruce Lee) better done than Captain Action/Medicom/Enterbay?
- Wild West - James West (Robert Conrad), Artemus Gordon ( Ross Martin), Dr. Miguelito Quixote Loveless (Michael Dunn), Voltaire (Richard Kiel), Antoinette (Phoebe Dorin)

Although more than the 60s a 70s TV line of figures would make my head spin.

FYI:
you might want to have your mom check out the - Exclusive Premiere - Gilligan's Island figure line,
Or Retro-Mego might be revisiting them.
Although they were 8-9", and I don't think they finished the line.
The Munster's
Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
So many to choose from

Back