• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

If a deal is too good to be true - do not deal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought paypal was the standard method of payment on here. It certainly used to be but it's a long time since I bought or sold on the forum. Mind you I also wouldn't be entirely comfortable dealing with someone who only just joined.
Not only that. People shouldn't use PayPal friends and family payment method. Remember : Always : Goods and services. This is the only way.

i get people to send marked as gift all the time and vice versa , never lost a registered mail in over 20 yrs.....i take all the risk though so not an issue for seller

it cost me 30$ to cash checks

I totally agreed. I was looking for Mark 47 and I got someone recommended me to a friend who is not a member here for one. The "friend" offer was really good, $40-50 below average sell on forum, but the catch is that he only take Zelle or PayPal F&F. I rather pay a little more with PayPal G&S and have protection and take a chance of losing couple hundred bucks.

Back