Idea for Aragorn (Helm's Deep Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris's Aragorn sculpt is here:

Raymond F.'s custom ACI Aragorn figure.

Probably the best Aragorn sculpt out there right now.

oBRAGr.png

ZKGpfv.png

LJsn5f.png

qXS0mo.png

Oh that one. Yes that is good. I posted a pic in the original Aragorn a couple weeks back that a customizer did using the Asmus sculpt. It was fantastic as well.

Last edited:
OK, totally new to the LOTR series here. Is this thread for a Crown Series version of Aragorn ?

Asmus if you can just reproduce this, I'd be totally in ! I'm assuming that is a previous version customised.

Spot on through !

LJsn5f.jpg

Attachments

• LJsn5f.jpg
    LJsn5f.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 149
A crown Aragorn would be the most instant buys of instant buys ever :D

But I'm also happy we get the Helms Deep Aragorn!

I don't think you'd be alone there. A Crown Gandalf and Aragorn would look pretty epic !

Asmus feel free to weigh in here with your thoughts any time :lol

I think they might be hesitant due to the hair and maybe how hard it is to get the likeness. If they did a Crown version and the hair And sculpt ended up being pretty much the same as the slim there would be a look of people complaining about paying $300 plus for him. Total guess on my part. I do agree that if they put out a Crown series Aragorn that is up to our understanding of Crown quality, he would be an instant but for me.

Looks great! Has Asmus confirmed whether there will be sculpted and rooted versions like Boromir...I am sensing from previous discussion that there will just be sculpted version only but can anyone confirm?

Hard to tell from that picture but it looks like he has an underbite. I'm holding off all judgement on this figure until we see the final version as getting a correct Viggo sculpt is the white whale at this point.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good so far. Thanks for sharing.

Boots look to be 2 pieces: a sculpted "shoe" and the rest being fabric material. Could be wrong but that's what I'm getting from the pic.

Tried modifying the picture to get a better idea of the head sculpt quality. Not really much I could do though as it is a really bad photo. I'm just hoping this is a definitively better Aragorn than we have gotten before. ACI came out 5 years ago and the SLIM Asmus was such a minor improvement over their now 5 year old first release. I want a figure that will make me toss those versions to the wayside as ACI's Aragorn had me do to the Sideshow version.
a9cc6372a54e65f0bd9edfa1073eed9f.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

This looks like a really awesome Aragorn...if it had rooted hair it would really blow me away. I am still very very happy with what I am seeing so far even with the sculpted hair.

Back