Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bangkok_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iconiq.jpeg

Last edited:
:unsure:

Hopefully the designs lean more classic. I'm assuming with the reasonably realistic musculature of the TBLeague bodies, the sculpts won't be overly stylized.

I saw a teaser of Ryu HS several months back and it's not the classic (if I recall correctly).
My hope is they come trough with it unlike PCS.

Only thing that would mildly interest me would be an M. Bison. I'm not a Street Fighter fan, but I like a good, entertaining villain.

Nice I'll definitely be all in, I would love to see Akuma Ryu Chun li Juri and Cammy first but I'd get most of the characters they show if not all lol thats assuming they look good

Here's a protoype image of ryu. looks pretty good to me.
SF1.jpg

Has this company released anything before? Do they have a decent track record? I could go for a nice 1/6 scale Ryu and Ken.

No, they haven't released anything, they revealed a Patrick Bateman a few months ago.
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...udio-american-psycho-patrick-bateman.234527/.
I'm not sure who's all responsible for what, but if the base body is a TBLeague that should be pretty reliable, as they are about the only seamless body that doesn't have breakage issues. They've been consistently releasing figures over past year or so. There was some drama about a split between them and Phicen, but it seems like TBLeague were the actual ones behind the bodies and Phicen was just a brand name, as Phicen seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.

The promo pic shows the logo for Eleven, which I think are responsible for production, overseeing the work in the factory, and I assume Iconiq are simply 'creative director' on this project, i.e. coordinating the efforts of parties involved.

The only worry is that the paint on one of the Bateman heads looked rough, but the bloody head looked great. It seems like the pieces are in place for a good figure, but Street Fighter is pretty cursed, so time will tell ...

I'm definitley getting this! I hope to see other characters also Akuma both classic and lion mane, would be instant buy for me for sure. It would be cool if they give us Kage (Evil Ryu) also from the line.

They will make Ryu, then reuse as much as they can to make Akuma and maybe Ken and then that's the end of the line. Just like every other company.

I'm assuming that due to the partnership with TBLeague, we'll see more females than usual. Though people will complain that Chun-Li doesn't have thunder thighs.

Back