Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wondering if I should get it for 360 USD all in hehe. Checking all the reviews this is tempting
From osk? I would. I bought two ryus. And planning on 5 Ken masters!! As you can tell I’m more of a Ken fan. I want them all but want multiples of my favorites

Me: “I’m at peace with not having him. We can’t get everything we want. I only need Chun-li. It’s okay. I’m letting everyone know I’m okay.”

Me, just now:
tumblr_lmg63mKSGT1qd9g7oo1_1280.png

Me: “I’m at peace with not having him. We can’t get everything we want. I only need Chun-li. It’s okay. I’m letting everyone know I’m okay.”

Me, just now:
tumblr_lmg63mKSGT1qd9g7oo1_1280.png
I want chun li too! Like she’s my 2nd favorite behind Ken. So I’ve been putting money aside for 4 of her. Just waiting on Iconiq to take my money. Ryu is not my top 5 but I still wanted to see the quality of Iconiq

Yes I would pay 360 US all-in.

A couple have gone on sale second-hand around here for 290 and gone very quickly , the word is out that this is a top quality figure and won’t be hanging around. Obvs even second-hand they will be practically new at this point.

Ken and Chun Li done to the same standard would be wonderful, please. Any of the classic characters actually but a 1990s era Chun Li I’d sell my left nut to fund that.

Lmao this guy preferred live action ryu lmao
I won't judge. Everyone has their preferences. I've seen a lot of previously stylized and "anime" character adopt more realistic designs over time. Even though I caved, I still prefer the SF2 era Ryu myself, and I've seen some pretty solid live-action Ryus with Capcom's endorsement.
230d5a81fa0f47d0af287909a4267cd41342128899_large.jpg
Ryu+-+Peter+Jang

Still, I'm fine with a game-accurate Ryu.

I won't judge. Everyone has their preferences. I've seen a lot of previously stylized and "anime" character adopt more realistic designs over time. Even though I caved, I still prefer the SF2 era Ryu myself, and I've seen some pretty solid live-action Ryus with Capcom's endorsement.
230d5a81fa0f47d0af287909a4267cd41342128899_large.jpg
Ryu+-+Peter+Jang

Still, I'm fine with a game-accurate Ryu.

Oh I get it, preferences and all…

But the figure he currently has…I mean, it looks NOTHING like ANYTHING.

Welp…I have been eyeing this figure since it was announced. Resisted as long as I could. But, I just added my name to the waitlist. Props to Iconiq for making a figure that is apparently irresistible :lol

Welp…I have been eyeing this figure since it was announced. Resisted as long as I could. But, I just added my name to the waitlist. Props to Iconiq for making a figure that is apparently irresistible :lol
haha i'm also still on the fence since there are many other figures I want

haha i'm also still on the fence since there are many other figures I want
I currently don’t feel “good” about it… but that might change once I actually get him and know he’ll be in the display for years to come.

I currently don’t feel “good” about it… but that might change once I actually get him and know he’ll be in the display for years to come.
welp... I also jumped the fence and got him so I don't regret it later when it's not in stock hahaha

Back