Iconiq Studios / El1ev1en / Kai Studio: American Psycho: Patrick Bateman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regretted mine. Not happy with the figure overall. Has some strong points but that money is better spent on another

I also wasn't very convinced with the final product so I just cancelled it, but I did it mostly cause I already have a custom one and also because I don't see a definitive Patrick Bateman on the Iconiq figure.

I'll keep my old custom until someone like Inart release a mind blowing Bateman 😅

Attachments

• IMG_20230911_124722.jpg
    IMG_20230911_124722.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I also wasn't very convinced with the final product so I just cancelled it, but I did it mostly cause I already have a custom one and also because I don't see a definitive Patrick Bateman on the Iconiq figure.

I'll keep my old custom until someone like Inart release a mind blowing Bateman 😅
My headsculpt came with really bad paint too. It was a bad purchase won't buy anything from iconiq anymore they really lost me with this

I regretted mine. Not happy with the figure overall. Has some strong points but that money is better spent on another
Did you mean you arent happy with just 1 so should have spent money on another? Makes.me want to buy 1 even though i am not a Bale fan.

I don’t own this but I saw it in person. It has its merits like the suit. It’s ok and better than a lot of hot toys suits.

But If you have a custom one… to be honest here… if you have a third party that's a KO of a custom… you’re already way ahead.

I appreciate that this figure was made. But sadly it’s not up to snuff,

Just got the chance to open this guy....it's a lot better in person and from what I expected. The accessories and tailoring are actually nice. The only real downside to this figure I'd say is the neutral sculpt. It's not terrible but it's also far from the best, that screaming sculpt though is pretty money. Overall I think it's a solid 8/10 figure.

Just got the chance to open this guy....it's a lot better in person and from what I expected. The accessories and tailoring are actually nice. The only real downside to this figure I'd say is the neutral sculpt. It's not terrible but it's also far from the best, that screaming sculpt though is pretty money. Overall I think it's a solid 8/10 figure.
My man is opening presents like it's early christmas

That diorama is fantastic!
Yeah. I love it. Only thing I added was the blood and the tape (and the acessories he came with in the box). He makes dioramas for all different movies, I own a Halloween and The Shining diorama he made too. If anyone's wondering, he's a UK seller on ebay

I own the Iconiq Studios Patrick Bateman. Even though the closed eyes sculpt is good, the normal resting face sculpt looks like ****. I was wondering whether anyone has used a HT Batman scupt for their Bateman custom. If you have, kindly post some pics, because Bateman had longer hair than Bruce, so I am curious.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I'm pretty new to collecting 1/6 figures And was looking to get a Patrick Bateman but the Iconiq and Darktoys versions doesn't seem all that appealing hence I'm considering custom building my own.

Any suggestions on a body to start with? I'm considering a tbleague M32 or M33

Finally opened mine up for display. Anyone have issues with the hands on this guy? I pulled out the right hand and the whole sleeve piece that holds the peg came out. The ball peg joint thing that goes into the hands is really difficult to remove. I couldn't get it out w/o fear of breaking it. They included 2 extra so I managed to force one into another hand so I could use the axe.

I guess I can glue the cylinder hollow piece back in his right arm but it seems to stay for now.

Back