Ian Holm - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the outfit but don’t understand the scary head. Why? Who wants to display him like that? I agree with those that said an alternate smiling head would have been a much better choice.
The possessed ring head would have been a good Asmus exclusive !

I preordered but I had to reregister my account in the new site.
Did that happen to anyone else?

Asmus charges for shipping now, correct?

I recall there was some controversy surrounding the EX Arwen - i think it had something to do with the box but I don't recall if they had changed their shipping policy for that figure (even for old preorders).

Asmus charges for shipping now, correct?

I recall there was some controversy surrounding the EX Arwen - i think it had something to do with the box but I don't recall if they had changed their shipping policy for that figure (even for old preorders).
Yeah due to shipping issues they charge for shipping or you can wait for shipping to return to normal and get free shipping again

Yeah due to shipping issues they charge for shipping or you can wait for shipping to return to normal and get free shipping again
That most likely will never happen. Global shipping prices might never get back to the previous state and what you see now is most likely the norm from now on.

Last edited:
@inyacher any chance Asmus will consider selling the Bag End diorama separately someday? Or, is there any chance of making another Bilbo head for separate purchase, one with perhaps a warmer expression? Just wondering what could be in the realm of possibilities.
Hey mate, Thank you for your inquiry.
1. Yes, we are still considering its production possibility. The Bag End diorama has not been given up.
2. No, these two head sculpts of Bilbo are our final design.

Thank you Rovi. This sounds very promising. Really hope Asmus put out the Bag End diorama. I would buy it in a flash, and I`m sure many others on this forum would do the same. Bilbo + Bag End = PERFECT!!! :pray:

I’d be interested in getting the Bag End diorama too…would be a great display piece that could be used with a lot of the figures.

Hey mate, Thank you for your inquiry.
1. Yes, we are still considering its production possibility. The Bag End diorama has not been given up.
2. No, these two head sculpts of Bilbo are our final design.
I know I'd be happy with a nice 1/6 door, so it wouldn't have to be massive. Enough base (if there is a base, I am thinking of the very nice Door to Haberdashery) and some side pieces. If the light over the door lit up IMO folks would lose their minds (like the light up stove of the Door)

Thank you for considering it as well as Thranduil's throne. (y):ent

Has anyone put the possessed head on the body? The socket is way smaller on the possessed head (on the right in the photo) and does not pop on easily like the regular head. I’m guessing it will go on with heating but then could be difficult to take off.
50EC8160-62B5-452F-95FC-8A795817CFF3.jpeg

View attachment 628943
Made a bagend diorama for bilbo. Used the base from gandalf and the base from bilbo along with the foam inserts from the packaging as a base for the garden, decorated with fake grass and flowers. Back ground was an image I found online. Painted and Displayed in an IKEA Eket box with glass door.
Awesome setup!!
Let's hope Sam isn't dropping no Eaves.😁

View attachment 628943
Made a bagend diorama for bilbo. Used the base from gandalf and the base from bilbo along with the foam inserts from the packaging as a base for the garden, decorated with fake grass and flowers. Back ground was an image I found online. Painted and Displayed in an IKEA Eket box with glass door.
This is wonderful! :clap Excellent work.

Back