• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I want to give you money...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks for looking, but I have found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
I like the current title better. :D

If I find any leads, I'll let you know. I "lounge" around For Sale thread quite a bit. :lol

Sorry for the delay in responding guys. It's been one of those days.

I think I may have some deals pending, so I updated my list. I still have a couple of people to respond to, but I am waiting to see if an earlier offer comes through. I am trying to respond in order.

Hey guys,

I am going to call off the search for the remaining figures I was looking for. I found almost all of them, and those that I didn't find are going for really cheap prices on eBay. I think the economy is really starting to hit people in the gut, and figures that used to sell for a mint are going for fire sale prices. I don't want to try and negotiate such lowball terms with anyone here. So thanks to all of you who took the time to P.M.

John

nice one,what did you end up paying for the POTC figures you were after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back