I hate the postal service (it's USCM Related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John UPS ground would turn out to be cheaper than USPS Parcel post?

If you factor in the dimensional weight it could be. Don't know for sure. They charged Badmoon that much for Parcel?

If you factor in the dimensional weight it could be. Don't know for sure. They charged Badmoon that much for Parcel?

What is sad is I shipped two in a smaller box to Japan and it was only $20.00 more to go all the way around the fricking world.

nope it was priority, that's why he got raped.

I wish I could understand this whole dimensional limit thing......they make it confusing on purpose so you dont know when youre going to get raped...

I have had only 1 problem with USPS my Flash carded figure had a crushed box and crushed bubble but it was 90% the sellers fault from how they shipped it though!.

UPS for me is terrible boxes always crushed like they are playing soccer in the truck or something?. My medicom rah boba fett came crushed but thank god the seller shipped it very well and it made it just fine i hate ups boxes always damaged!!!. USPS i have no problems with mine they are better than ups and fedex:D.

USPS is a friggin JOKE as of late! Makes me sick that a parcel that use to take a week (Canada to U.S.) now takes three! Man even "Guaranteed" letter packages are taking an extra week to arrive.

Annoying.............I will resort to UPS and others from now on.

This happens in Australia Too!! the bastard just leave the signiature card in the god damn post box and let you go down to the post office to sign for it. That way they deliver more quickly cause down here they are contractors. They arent gentle either they just drop **** also. Next time i see this **** im gonna curse him out the son of a *****

Some of my Horror stories::D

USPS delivered my DC Direct Black Canary figure to the neighbor's house. They open it because they do alot of online shopping. Since it was delivered to them, they thought it was theirs. It was really amusing when the old lady next door brought me a figure of a buxom, fishnet hose, leather clad female figure.... and had to apologize to me for opening it. I think she felt dirty.:monkey1

UPS delivers my Hulk Bowen bust (back when I paid around $100 for it)....to the factory down the road from me. They opened it. Then brought it to me. A week later. Fortunately they thought it was for one of my kids, and were honest enough to bring it back.:monkey3

Fed Ex perpetually attempts to deliver my stuff next door. That is, when they're not trying to smash it into pieces in its entirety. Its clear to me that Ace Ventura has delivered more than a few of my Sideshow products. :monkey3

I am not sure who delivered it, but I ordered a comic once from Wizard... that the mailman left propped right next to the front door. Instead of ringing the doorbell. In the pouring down rain. Even though we were all home, as it was Saturday. I found the book floating. yes, floating in a gigantic puddle. Joyous rapture.:rolleyes:

There are many more but fortunately I have forgotten them. This is why, when ordering online, I always pay for insurance. If I am ever selling on Ebay...I make the buyer buy insurance with the shipping. Because a lot of delivery people are less than concerned about the packages they deliver.

UPS for me is terrible boxes always crushed like they are playing soccer in the truck or something?. My medicom rah boba fett came crushed but thank god the seller shipped it very well and it made it just fine i hate ups boxes always damaged!!!
thats why they're called OOPS. i agree. they must be playing soccer or something. my boxes always look scuffed up like they were dragged across the floor or something. WTF!

Bottom line: there is no guaranteed reliable shipping service. For me, UPS has been the most reliable followed by the USPS. FedEx, I don't really use it that much, so I can't say much. The only major issue I've had is with the USPS routing a Priority Mail package (labeled and paid for as such) through the Parcel Post system, so I had to wait several extra days for the item.

Still, I think it largely depends on the area in which you live and the work ethic/competency of those local employees. Mistakes will inevitably happen considering how many packages go through each carrier on a daily basis, and when you're the one it happens to, it can certainly feel as though it is a major make-or-break situation.

The best thing you can do is try to file a claim and fight to ensure your situation is treated with the utmost respect. Remember though that the next hundred experiences with a particular carrier will most likely be painless.

Some of my Horror stories::D

USPS delivered my DC Direct Black Canary figure to the neighbor's house. They open it because they do alot of online shopping. Since it was delivered to them, they thought it was theirs. It was really amusing when the old lady next door brought me a figure of a buxom, fishnet hose, leather clad female figure.... and had to apologize to me for opening it. I think she felt dirty.:monkey1

UPS delivers my Hulk Bowen bust (back when I paid around $100 for it)....to the factory down the road from me. They opened it. Then brought it to me. A week later. Fortunately they thought it was for one of my kids, and were honest enough to bring it back.:monkey3

Fed Ex perpetually attempts to deliver my stuff next door. That is, when they're not trying to smash it into pieces in its entirety. Its clear to me that Ace Ventura has delivered more than a few of my Sideshow products. :monkey3

I am not sure who delivered it, but I ordered a comic once from Wizard... that the mailman left propped right next to the front door. Instead of ringing the doorbell. In the pouring down rain. Even though we were all home, as it was Saturday. I found the book floating. yes, floating in a gigantic puddle. Joyous rapture.:rolleyes:

There are many more but fortunately I have forgotten them. This is why, when ordering online, I always pay for insurance. If I am ever selling on Ebay...I make the buyer buy insurance with the shipping. Because a lot of delivery people are less than concerned about the packages they deliver.

Wow dude, you've had some real bad experiences! My worst was UPS delivering 2 Motorola Razors (When they first came out) to my neighbor a whole block away!

Thank God she had the decency to bring it to my door and inform me. I'm just tired of "Guaranteed" delivery or UPS especially leaving packages on your front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

I mean.............WTF?

Wow dude, you've had some real bad experiences! My worst was UPS delivering 2 Motorola Razors (When they first came out) to my neighbor a whole block away!

Thank God she had the decency to bring it to my door and inform me. I'm just tired of "Guaranteed" delivery or UPS especially leaving packages on your front porch without even ringing the doorbell.

I mean.............WTF?

It took me a minute to realize you were talking about cell phones. When you said razors I envisioned a couple of trial packs of Schicks. :lol Glad you got them though.

Back