"I Got a Rock" Whendonville Contest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got: "Amends", "Conversations with Dead People," "Sanctuary," "Fredless," and "Untouched." There was a few that I was torn between, and ended up guessing wrong. :(

And Desi, THAT'S SOME TALENT!!! :rock

I can't wait to get my prize. The pics of your work are awesome.

I got your email to BTW. Thanks again!

I really like those! Specially the redhead.

What size are they? Do you do commissions? If I ever get money to spend on collectibles again, I'd love to see your take on kenny the tricewise (season 8 character).

Umm they range in size, normally around 4-5 inches tall. I do better with 'cartoonish' sculpts, I couldn't sculpt a real life face to save my life :)

I have done commissions before so that's no problem.

And Desi, THAT'S SOME TALENT!!! :rock

I can't wait to get my prize. The pics of your work are awesome.

I got your email to BTW. Thanks again!

You're welcome doll and thank you.

I'll get started on Angel as soon as I can.

Have you read issue 25 of Season 8?

Otherwise, spoilers ahead.

Dawn turns into a doll. https://www.whedon.info/IMG/jpg/buffy-season-8-comic-book-issue-25-covers-mq-02.jpg Should I add another picture?

I don't expect you to try to make her look like a wooden doll like in the issue, or have that amount of detail the artist gives her (for example, she doesn't have to have 5 individual fingers, or extremely detailed eyelashes). I just want it to be clear it's Dawn as a doll from that issue, and that the cuteness is captured in a clay version of Dawn. Maybe the same level of detail as Little Red Headed Girl? Not sure what would look good, or if the cost would double if I wanted more detail and her look very close to the artist's work. That would be nice, but as long a she's cute, I'd want her... That came out wrong.

Hmm she looks pretty simple, give me a few more pics so I can get an idea from different angles.

Just to squeal for a moment ... I won Mesa's zombie contest!

happy_dance.gif

And now back to you Skytte. The dress is a little more intricate, but the face is relatively smooth shapes. I can give you a discount, say around $50 for her? I just require half of the money upfront before I start.

And yes if you could scan any pages for larger photos that is always a help. And if money is tight right now, you are welcome to make payments over time.

Reasonable price. However, I don't feel comfortable making payment plans this close to Christmas, but you might be hearing from me sometime this spring, specially since you're fine with divided payment.

I keep coming back to look at the redhead. She's so cute.

Not a problem at all :) I'll be here when you're ready.

I had fun doing the little redhead, I love her bunny slippers the most.

The torture ... it fulfills my day.

Also pssst guys my friend Kaye up there has never watched Angel or Buffy. GET HER!

Last edited:
Desi, guess what I just got in the mail?!?!? :D

This thing is AMAZING!! I love it!

I'll post some pics later today!

Back