I Am Still Here👋🏻

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Freaks ����.

It's been awhile since I've been on here. I don't even know who is still on here that still remembers me. �� So much has changed in my life. And it's all bad sadly. ☹️

I'm not going to bore you with a long story.

I now have MS (multiple sclerosis)����

It has been so life-changing for me. I've been out of work for over 2 years and I've been diagnosed for a year and a half.

April of 2019 is when I was rushed to the hospital. I've come a long way in my recovery but there is definitely damage that has been done.

I will try to be on here more. I've been out of the collecting game for a long time. I'm going to be selling the rest of my collection.

Stay safe in this pandemic bull crap.

Mike aka Mr. EcKo

Last edited:
Wow, sorry to hear that. I definitely noticed you have not been here in quite a while. I sure hope things start to look up for you, stay strong!

Mike sorry to hear about your health concerns. Keep forging forward ... sometimes life gives you lemons...make lemonade. If collecting this plastic stuff is not giving you enjoyment, well find something else that does. I have been scaling back my collecting big time...but looking at people's customs and the developments and improvements in technology in creating these mini-marvels keeps me coming back.

Take care!

FFS MS :mad: Can't even imagine what that experience is like for you, as well as your friends and family.

I do know that every crappy life-changing event throws up amazing, unforeseen positives that otherwise wouldn't have been possible, and I hope you get more than your fair share of 'em Mike :duff

Good that you're still here - seems like there are more than a few of us either out of the game or on our way out but who still drop in from time to time to check out all the great new spam threads :lol

Take care!

Keep your chin up brother, you were one of the first guys i came across on youtube that propelled me into this hobby, much love stay safe and keep fighting!

Those of us Aliens & Robots 'old timers' who are still here of course remember you Mike.

It sucks to hear what a horrible time you've been having and about your MS diagnosis. That you have to sell the rest of your collection is also sad. What kind of hobbies and distractions are available to you now?

Hi Mike.
Sorry to hear about your health problems.

Still have your Batman Begins Diorama you made for me.
Although I sold my 1/4 Batman as I was trying to stick to just 1/6 there for a while.
Really enjoyed chatting with ya back then to make the diorama. That was a great piece.

Always nice to see familiar faces here, even though most of us are not as active as much as we used to.
I hope things start getting better for you. You're a good man.
:duff

Get well, man! I always wonder about the old board members who've disappeared, but it's good to know that you're still alive. And not only alive, but fighting and getting healthy!

This hobby sort of has diminishing returns as you get older - where life and other priorities happen.

I’m very sorry for what you have been/are going through. Can’t imagine.
You made some Bane boots for me back in the day-amazing work. I wish you all the best and a better future. And yea-stay connected. Maybe the discussions here can be a helpful distraction for you.
You must be a tough dude, Mike. Stay strong and stay connected.
Cheers.

Thanks you guys for the kind words . I appreciate them all . Life has been very hard for me now . MS in incurable . It's a life long disease . I am taking a DMT (disease modifying therapy ) Every 28 days i get an infusion of TYSABRI . It's just to prevent future MS attacks. MS sucks , it's unpredictable . Thanks Freaks :clap

Back