I am lowkey kind of obsessed, ngl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds' Fashionable Starfleet Boots Are Going on Sale

These are hideous and I think I have to have them. Male, female, young or old, all can fit in these and.... need....
Trek-boot-1.jpg

No, trust your instincts. Those are EFFING HIDEOUS and you do NOT need them.

Not only are they ugly as sin, they look uncomfortable too, and will no doubt be made of the cheapest materials on the planet yet cost about 6000% more to buy than what they cost to make.

Resist....you can do it!

Not only are they ugly as sin, they look uncomfortable too, and will no doubt be made of the cheapest materials on the planet yet cost about 6000% more to buy than what they cost to make.

Resist....you can do it!
They certainly aren't shoes that i'd buy.

However, the company making them does make good shoes. They're a west cost shoe company and I used to buy their leather boots (much more traditional ones!) before they got a little too whimsical for my tastes.

Resist....you can do it!

Fluevogs are actually excellent quality, i own a pair of their boots - not these, of course. My only caveat would be to tell the uninitiated that they run really small. I had to go up two sizes.

I want to say this brand is made in the US, but dont quote me.

I doubt i will own these due to their price tag. But i have no doubt they are of first rate quality.

Fluevogs are actually excellent quality, i own a pair of their boots - not these, of course. My only caveat would be to tell the uninitiated that they run really small. I had to go up two sizes.

I want to say this brand is made in the US, but dont quote me.

I doubt i will own these due to their price tag. But i have no doubt they are of first rate quality.
Fluevog was born in Vancouver, and at least the original line was designed there. May still be.

I think I owned a pair of leather dress shoes by them once ... high quality but yeah, they run a bit small. I don't still own them so there must have been something about them I didn't like -- can't think of what happened to them. I haven't had to wear dress shoes for many years now. Last time was probably a wedding. Sneakers rule!

*rereads thread title* wtf you cannot even spell "obsessed." Proofreading ftw and apologies to everyone whose eyes were burned reading that. Sheesh

*rereads thread title* wtf you cannot even spell "obsessed." Proofreading ftw and apologies to everyone whose eyes were burned reading that. Sheesh

Put your glasses on and read it again.

What I don't understand though, is why you're Loki?

Are you a variant? :unsure:

LoL I didn’t even notice, think my brain autofilled before I even got to it

Back