I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And don't talk to me of your mission either. You're fortunate that he doesn't blast you into a million pieces right here.

No, it's alright. But I think we had better go.

Well, there are two Banthas down there but I don't see any... wait a second, they're Sandpeople all right. I can see one of them now...
\
62gmqr.gif

Whrrrrgroarrrrrrrrrrr!
\
62gnej.gif

Sorry I can't see Banthas and Sandpeople and not unsee Boba Fesster now.
What I meant was .....
Whrrrrgroarrrrrrrrrrr!
\
62goe1.gif

Last edited:
Didn't Alec Guinness know he was playing Obi-Wan Kenobi? Old age or not you can't be wobbling like that when you're Obi-Wan Kenobi :lol

Well they're all hopped up on psychedelic-lizard-vision, who know's what crazy they are seeing.
Explains how Obi Wan so easily frightens them just stumbling along growling like a Kryat and waving his hands about. :lol
60vcbl.gif
Tuskens have a natural fear of old drunks pretending to be dragons.
Plus we now know they are all half-baked on psychedelic-sand-lizard, so this is probly how they see...
62m7kt.gif

hence why - "They are so easily startled" :lol
-

-Cooooh
-Hello there.
-Beeeep?
-Come here my little friend.
-Breepbdeeep
-Oh don't worry he'll be alright.
62k36f.gif

Last edited:
He was a crazy OLD wizard back then. Before Jedi speed-running and superman leaps.
Me as a kid: absolutely mesmerized watching the deceptively insignificant Yoda lift an impossible ship out of a swamp, a spiritual tempered being whose true power, beauty and skill manifest through an absolute calm, serene state of being.

Lucas 20 years later: Actually Yoda's "strength" is he flips around like a lunatic doing somersaults, cartwheels and spins, like a frikin loony-toon. :rotfl
-

-Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day. You're fortunate to be all in one piece.
-Ben? Ben Kenobi! Boy, am I glad to see you!
\
62m99f.gif

Last edited:
Ohh..this little droid. I think he's searching for his former master but I've never seen such devotion in a droid before. Ah, he claims to be the property of an ''Obi-wan'' Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know what he's talking about?

Obi-Wan Kenobi…Obi-Wan.
Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time…a long time.

I think my uncle knows him.

(First Obi-Wan and then Yoda. Luke’s Jedi-dar is practically nonexistent)

Obi-Wan Kenobi…Obi-Wan.
Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time…a long time.

I think my uncle knows him.

(First Obi-Wan and then Yoda. Luke’s Jedi-dar is practically nonexistent)
Luke continues....'he said he was dead'

Oh he's not dead, not yet.

You know him?

I haven't gone by the name Obi-Wan since oh, before you were born.
Then the droid does belong to you.
I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Very interesting...
634lr3.gif

Last edited:
Where am I? I must have taken a bad step.

Can you stand? We have to get out of here before the Tusken Ra... I mean, sand people return.

I don't think that I can make it. You go on master Luke. There's no sense in you risking yourself on my account. I'm done for.:violin

No you're not; what kind of talk is that?

OBI WAN:
(clearly over it)
Quickly, they're on the move...​

Last edited:
Back