I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess Leia... before your execution, I would like you to be my guest at a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No star system will dare oppose the Emperor now.

Not after we demonstrate the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the planet that will be destroyed first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan.

We're doing stage directions now? Come on. It took 4 years just to get to the midpoint of the movie.

_________

There, you see Lord Vader, she can be reasonable. Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.

Kenobi turns and reaches for a chair nearly falling over. His emotions clearly rocked.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. You better get on with your excercises."

Just a moment boys….

There, you see, Lord Vader, she can be……reasonable
You may continue with the operation, you may fire when ready…

383A968F-057A-44B9-9944-AE4DE5BE1676.jpeg

Just a moment boys….

There, you see, Lord Vader, she can be……reasonable
You may continue with the operation, you may fire when ready…

Better look up there again... or look below...

We're doing stage directions now? Come on. It took 4 years just to get to the midpoint of the movie.

_________

There, you see Lord Vader, she can be reasonable. Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.

Well you can forget your troubles with those imperial slugs; I told you I'd outrun 'em.

Don't everybody thank me at once.

Anyway, we should be at Alderaan about 0200 hours.

Back