I’ll Start... How Far Can We Go? You Decide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(General Tagge was wayyyy too pragmatic to be lumped in with those Empire goons)

Lt. Santino: Dangerous to your starfleet Commander, not to this battle station.

(General Tagge was wayyyy too pragmatic to be lumped in with those Empire goons)

Lt. Santino: Dangerous to your starfleet Commander, not to this battle station.
Don’t be too proud of this technicological terror you have constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force….

Don’t try to frighten us with your sorcerer’s ways Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes or given you clairvoyance enOugh to find the rebels hidden fortress … eegghhh

Ben, I mean, General Kenobi…. Years ago, I was an insufferable brat on Aalderan and amused myself by running away from my parents and being a general c**t. After years of such behavior, I was finally kidnapped by an aging member of Red Hot Chilli Peppers and taught a lesson. You had to come and spring me, but I was kind of a bossy c**t to you as well…. Anyway, I’m in it up to my royal buns again, gonna need some help. Oh, and Dad says Hi too…
Was I supposed to read that in Billy Butcher's* voice because I did....

* Karl Urban, The Boys

Who's modding here? People are skipping lines!!! :tap

If the dialogue is not coming to you like music, you haven't seen it enough.

Let me try.....

- Tagge - the Rebellion will continue to gain support in the Imperial Senate as long as-
- Tarkin - the Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I've just received word the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away.
- Tagge - impossible...how will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?
- Tarkin - the regional governors now have direct control of their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

And what of the Rebellion? If the Rebels have obtained a technical readout of this station, it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness... and exploit it.

Any attack made by the rebels against this station will be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. THIS STATION IS NOW THE ULTIMATE POWA IN THE UNIVERSE!

I suggest we use it.

(cue Xipotec)

Don’t be too proud of this technicological terror you have constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force….
Don’t try to frighten us with your sorcerer’s ways Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes or given you clairvoyance enOugh to find the rebels hidden fortress … eegghhh

I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

Gasp!

This bickering is pointless. Now, Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the rebel fortress by the time this station is operational (he doesn’t). We will then crush the rebellion with one swift stroke! (they don’t)

Gasp!

This bickering is pointless. Now, Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the rebel fortress by the time this station is operational (he doesn’t). We will then crush the rebellion with one swift stroke! (they don’t)
DUDE! You’re going to have to put up a SPOILER ALERT banner on you comments if you’re going to give stuff away!

Now I don’t even get to watch and enjoy the rest of the movie!

It looks like the sandpeople did this all right. There’s gaffi sticks, Bantha tracks. I’ve just never heard of them hitting anything this big before.

Last edited:
They didn’t. But we are meant to think they did.

These tracks are side-by-side, Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers.

These are the same Jawas that sold us R2 and 3PO.

(grab)

And these blast points. Too accurate for sand people. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise (yeah right).
I’d say I’ve seen this movie over 50 times easily, and I was today years old when you taught me it was “blast points” and not “last points”. I’m not very smart…

Back