i´m looking for a Hood for the Hot Toys Batmobile 1989 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2shadow2

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi. I am a collector from Germany, of 1/6th scale Hot Toys vehicles. I bought the 1989 Batmobile from Hot Toys a long time ago. When the model arrived at my house, the hood over the vehicle seat was damaged. I've been looking for this hood for a long time now. In Germany or France you search in vain on the internet. Does anyone have a hood like this for sale or knows anyone who has a hood like this for sale, in good condition. I would be very happy about that. I thank you for a short answer. Greetings Thomas.

Hello :wave and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Thomas!
wavesmile.gif

I suggest posting a thread in the Items Wanted forum for the part you're seeking.

Good luck! :duff

Hi. Can you please explain to me how to post a wanted ad on the section you suggested to me. I've tried, the system says I don't have permission, even though I've logged into the website. Thank you in advance for your help. Greetings Thomas.

Finding just the hood is unfortunately going to be incredibly difficult, no matter the country.

It was a niche item that is long sold out, spare parts weren’t readily available, and anyone that has a part probably needs it themselves.

You may need to go the custom route and find someone that can repair the damage or cast/3D print a new part for you.

I hope you’re able to find something that works.

Alternatively, the JazzInc will be producing a licensed 1:6 1989 Batmobile that will be better scaled and likely superior to the Hot Toys version after their ‘66, ‘95, and ‘22 Batmobiles projects are completed.

Might be good to look into getting that in the future.

Hi. Thank you for your informative message. It was very interesting to read your information and the proposal with JazzInc. Do you have any information when the Batman model will be built by this company and will be available for purchase. Is there a website from this manufacturer where the model can be seen? Thanks again for the information, and a short feedback. Many Thanks. Greetings Thomas.

Back