• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hulk vs spidey replacement hand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok here it is i posted sometime back that i had a situation with my hulk vs spidey dio, and of course many other people have had the same problem.

broken and glued fingers, or completely missing fingers:horror
as seen in this thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46746

so anyways i have located a replacement hand for my statue, but i had to get 10 of them to get one:(
5 SOLD
they come painted primer grey and just need to be painted red and black.
the hands are identical to mine and i am very happy with the results.
so i'm looking for $50 per hand.

nd37s0.jpg

Last edited:
did you get sideshows ok to recast the hand and sell them?

I don't know that they would care . . these are essentially useless unless you own the Hulk vs Spidey dio . . .

It's different than say casting the whole Spidey sculpt and selling it as an individual statue . . . As far as damaged statues go (for sold out items) we are kind of on our own anyway . . .

did you get sideshows ok to recast the hand and sell them?

:rotfl

When all of the original purchasers gave Sideshow the ok to put the hand in a position where it is easily breakable, even inside the brand new box, Sideshow gave the ok to recast new hands that aren't broken by default.

Back