HT QS Spiderman Homecoming - Stark Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure so much. Only 12 pages here and still available for pretty low prices must mean its not very popular. That astounds me.

Yeah same, this is one of my favorite Spider-Man figures in my collection. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't garnered as much seeming interest, since this figure is so well done. But then again HT's QS line doesn't seem as popular as the 1/6s.

Hoping for more 1/4 scale Spidey's but not overly optimistic it will happen. Raimi suit in this scale would be glorious.

Yeah I'm wondering if we'll see more 1/4 Spidey figures. The Upgraded Suit would sound the most likely as they could reuse most of the tooling from this HC figure.

Man, a 1/4 Spider-Man (2002-07) would be :thud::thud:

My initial reaction to this figure was it’s the greatest thing I had ever seen and I can quit collecting lol. I’ve come down from that a little now but it is real real nice. The sculpt seems a little soft but it hasn’t deterred me from investigating other 1/4!

C54B7218-2F56-45EF-A8AE-148218AB513B.jpeg
D9D97EAB-3DEC-4FF5-B33B-E320E8C16492.jpeg

My initial reaction to this figure was it’s the greatest thing I had ever seen and I can quit collecting lol. I’ve come down from that a little now but it is real real nice. The sculpt seems a little soft but it hasn’t deterred me from investigating other 1/4!

View attachment 551314View attachment 551316

Yeah it's definitely a top tier figure for me, I mean, this is a tremendous representation of Spider-Man. Actually for me, the unmasked head sculpt doesn't look soft at all, I think it looks better defined compared to the 1/6.

Yeah it's definitely a top tier figure for me, I mean, this is a tremendous representation of Spider-Man. Actually for me, the unmasked head sculpt doesn't look soft at all, I think it looks better defined compared to the 1/6.
y u no.jpg

Yeah the 1/4 is an amazing figure.

For 35% off and free shipping, I finally bought this (on payment plan). I don’t know if I have room for Spider-Man but honestly I just wanted the base for the 1/6 Spider-Man figures for photography. The figure itself is just a nice bonus lol.

For 35% off and free shipping, I finally bought this (on payment plan). I don’t know if I have room for Spider-Man but honestly I just wanted the base for the 1/6 Spider-Man figures for photography. The figure itself is just a nice bonus lol.

Lol nice! Yeah even the base is fantastic and adds so much to the display. I'd imagine it'd look great with the 1/6 Spider-Man too! Hope you enjoy the figure too!

Got one of the Deluxe Special Editions for $395 shipped last night from Sideshow, for a 1/4 scale, great price!

NIceee!

Got everything setup last night, so I ended up getting a QS014 + the QS015 and the Jacket/Hoodie set
for about the same original cost as the DX QS015 figure by itself from Sideshow, lol.

My favorite Spidey Suit in the MCU, and I don't see that changing anytime soon...
So super happy with both of these and combining the pieces from both figure bases I was able to fill in all the holes
left over at the bottom of the base that you get in assembling the tallest configuration of it.

Sure, it is the same pieces attached at the bottom, but it doesn't bother me since they are in different spots and
it is just a piece of the right Vulture wing in both cases.

Unfortunately my phone camera absolutely sucks, so this was the best picture I could get of them.

Spidey_QS.jpg

Last edited:
Got everything setup last night, so I ended up getting a QS014 + the QS015 and the Jacket/Hoodie set
for about the same original cost as the DX QS015 figure by itself from Sideshow, lol.

My favorite Spidey Suit in the MCU, and I don't see that changing anytime soon...
So super happy with both of these and combining the pieces from both figure bases I was able to fill in all the holes
left over at the bottom of the base that you get in assembling the tallest configuration of it.

Sure, it is the same pieces attached at the bottom, but it doesn't bother me since they are in different spots and
it is just a piece of the right Vulture wing in both cases.

Unfortunately my phone camera absolutely sucks, so this was the best picture I could get of them.

View attachment 603680

Just awesome!! :love:

Haha I want to do the same with my QS Spideys, display one masked and one unmasked, but alas, they'd take up a lotta space! :lol

^^ :clap:clap:clap Fantastic!!!

This is probably my favorite of the TH Spidey figures, I’m not certain HT will revisit Spider Man in QS again, but I’d love to get that NWH final suit in 1/4!!!

^^ :clap:clap:clap Fantastic!!!

This is probably my favorite of the TH Spidey figures, I’m not certain HT will revisit Spider Man in QS again, but I’d love to get that NWH final suit in 1/4!!!
That final suit would be so beautiful in 1/4!

I wish Hot Toys didn't use that crappy vinyl material for the blue fabric. If they'd made the entire suit from cloth it would've been way more posable.

Back