HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 73 - Predator - 1/6th scale Private Billy Sole collectible figure

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys muscled figure body with over 21 points of articulation.

This Billy figure also features the painted camouflage face and comes with :

Uniform
Flak vest
Pants
Bonnie hat
H-Type suspender
Pistol belt
Trouser belt

Accessories
M16 with underslung shotgun
Pistol
Shoulder holster
Combat knife with sheath
Machete with sheath
Canteens
Canteens covers
Utility pouch
Compass pouch
Flight gloves
Boots
Grenade
Necklace

Release date: Q1-2, 2009

Predator TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
1Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

2Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

3Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

4Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

5Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

6Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

7Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

8Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

9Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

10Predator_PrivateBillySole.jpg

shame about the hair...but as he's my fav im gonna have to get him aswel..dam hot toys.

Yeah, its a bummer about the face paint... I imagine with a repaint he'll be great looking though.

cool, I never noticed the cut on his face. he's not a priority as I'm sure I can find him later, but I will definitely be getting one

Excellent figure - obviously they couldn't get sonny landham's go-ahead but despite that this figure is a must own for me. Not so sure I'd double up on him as I will Dutch and predator though.

Yeah, I believe Blaine and Dillon are coming next, so Billy may be a "Must Have" if you want a complete set.

They, have to make Blain next, i thought he should had been the first after Dutch actually...i will pick that one up, if he is made..i mean hell..my name is Blaine as well lol...and he died in style lol.

When did Billy get highlights in his hair??? I dont really like it, I will wait and hope for Dillion, Mac, Blain...possibly poncho.

Back