HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the glasses/ goggles from the Tactical Batman can fit on The Dark Knight DX Batman or Armory Batman figure?

Attachments

• batman tac glasses.jpg
    batman tac glasses.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31
^Well as you know the Tactical goggles have the plug ins so those would need to be removed obviously. (without breaking them)

And then I suppose the DX/Armory head would be too small and narrow - the biggest issue with that figure.

While they are both interpretations of the same character, the figures have nothing else in common…is there any reason to believe that they would fit?

Jaxon Xu currently has a custom Tac Suit collar available for preorder at One Sixth Kit.

7485C6AD-BE7D-4FDC-B7F8-F9BD2FC5DEF7.jpeg

Wow, look at this third party knockoff of the HT JL Tac Suit Batman. (Edit: Or?… a fake?)

By Black Wing Studio. And BY-art is the eBay toy dealer selling it? I can’t find a link directly to the company though.

I mean, this must be a scam because it is basically identical to HT. I‘m thinking it must be a repackaged HT figure…

6A72BF6B-FBD4-45BC-94E2-E1BCAC418B22.jpeg

96CC3B34-FC9C-427F-BD8F-A57A51477BCA.jpeg

5F682994-B37C-4406-800F-86C986327AAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, look at this third party knockoff of the HT JL Tac Suit Batman.

By Black Wing Studio. And BY-art is the eBay toy dealer selling it? I can’t find a link directly to the company though.

I mean, this must be a scam because it is basically identical to HT. I‘m thinking it must be a repackaged HT figure…

View attachment 549969
View attachment 549970
View attachment 549971
Hmm Can't say I've ever heard from this third party company before. It's definitely a knock off of the tactical suit. I wonder how it'll look in-hand.

I came across this on one of my FB 1/6 groups and it seems to have disappeared almost immediately. Black Wing Studio seems to be real, but I’m suspicious that this isn’t simply repackaging for the original HT figure. Everything about it looks identical. That can’t be someone else’s version of the figure. Weird that anyone would go to all that trouble, though.

I came across this on one of my FB 1/6 groups and it seems to have disappeared almost immediately. Black Wing Studio seems to be real, but I’m suspicious that this isn’t simply repackaging for the original HT figure. Everything about it looks identical. That can’t be someone else’s version of the figure. Weird that anyone would go to all that trouble, though.
It is most likely a recast. There are some companies like Mars Toys who's doing an 89 Joker recast and I know that figure is sort of lock and key. Barely gets brought up and very few websites are carrying it publicly, most of them you'll have to message the seller to be able to buy. I personally don't have the tactical suit so I am not sure if that's how the HT version looks like

Wow, look at this third party knockoff of the HT JL Tac Suit Batman. (Edit: Or?… a fake?)

View attachment 549969
View attachment 549970
View attachment 549971
By-Art's the company that released Transcendent, their version of Superman. Black Wing's likely the name of their Batman figure.

Last edited:
Looks like they might be using that same superman body with recast parts on top.

Kind of jank, HT looks better.

20210321_111559.jpg

Back