• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HOT TOYS IRON MAN INFINITY WAR MARK L $190 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rory

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
HOT TOYS INFINITY WAR IRON MAN MODDED $190 shipped

Hi all. I'm selling off my Hot Toys Infinity War Iron Man. This figure is in great condition, with all working lights and accessories. However, the right arm joint cracked (common with this figure) so I disassembled the torso and repaired the joint including reinforcing with metal. Once reassembled, it has functioned good as new and bares no visible marks from the modification. Likewise the groin/thigh socket was modded to allow the leg to be ratcheted up closer to the torso if desired to remove some gap between the thigh an hip. You fan find all the info and pics of the step by step on these mods right HERE in the Mark L thread. That's why it's priced so low for a diecast figure. Price includes shipping and fees anywhere in the US.

$190 shipped
Includes Paypal G/S fees and shipping within the US.

DSCF2643.jpg

IMG_3939.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3946.JPG

• Shipped in the US only
• Buyer must have positive feedback
• Shipped via UPS with tracking
• Shipped in Original HT shipper unless separate pack out arrangement made
• Paypal only

Last edited: