• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Batman..(SDCC Exc) 1989 Joker, Joker 2.0 parts, Military FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK.. I need a serious clean out of stuff.. Prices are lower than before… have scanned ebay and priced this stuff to sell… Prefer a MO as I want to avoid the paypal fees.. but PM me and we can negotiate.. May be adding Nam era stuff soon as well… Hate to sound like one of those "getting out of the hobby" guys.. but I just do not have the time for this much any more.. and want this stuff to go to someone who will enjoy it.. It just sits in my bonus room storage..

DID Major Richard.. still in the box.. took him out and looked at him then put him back.. he has lived in a closet for two years now.. $150

DID Nakamura Ryuichi.. removed from box and placed in storage container.. (no box).. but complete and mint.. getting hard to find $100

HT Batman Begins SDCC exclusive.. $300 (have sold for over $400 on ebay recently)

HT 1989 purple Joker SOLD

DX Joker 2.0 parts :

Interrogation room set (table, chair, lamp, backdrop) $60
Gun set (block, pump shotgun, submachine gun) $35
Smiling/laughing head $35
socks $10
Exclusive pieces (grumpy mask, initiator thing + box) $60
Random access (3x knives, pencil, cards, money, cuffs) $25
Empty packaging box $20

Last edited:
Back