HT Alien Poll Which Two Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Two do you want First!

• Total voters
You've lost me. :confused:

Do you mean what's the point in just having them as poseable models or what's the point in playing with them? My original post said:

Why are people asking for an articulated chest-bursting Kane or a milk-spewing Ash?? These aren't action figures - they're poseable models and not meant to do anything but stand there.

I don't want to play with them nor do I care for articulated chest-bursting Kane or a milk-spewing Ash, other people do.

I just want to pose them as models or display pieces...and luckily that's what they are. For me, movie accuracy and posability come first, funky articulated action-features and playing with them comes second.

You guys! Play nice now... :rotfl

Hmm nasty! i think the Alien character and mannerisms has been watered down after the first Alien.

Actually, there was a novelization of Aliens, too. In that one Lt. Gorman was actually stung by the alien that punched a hole in the top of the APC while they were getting the hell out of Dodge, which paralyzed him for a while. In the movie they had some boxes fall on his head and knock him out. He recovered later, so the venom wasn't lethal, just knocked him out for a while... kinda like what happened to Frodo in LOTR. Nasty little bugs!

The sting and venom would make them more insect like than biomechanoid

Possibly, but since they are mostly biological (perfect organisms) and highly adaptable, it's not too far fetched that they'd have multiple functions, including the ability to sting and paralyze potential hosts for their "larvae" to implant. They'd want them alive, after all. Kinda makes more sense than just punching a hole in a person's forehead with the inner jaws, which was their SOP for attacking their human victims. Pretty messy way to subdue your potential captive.

Back