1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Crosshair is on display at Echo Base.
2D37164A-C56C-45E4-811F-05C22820B638.jpeg
438FD626-083E-4B1C-A40C-243D8BDA65EB.jpeg
A3F82CB2-C63D-46A7-AAF7-0C4FDFA62733.jpeg
67146A10-2489-434B-A565-F6031DC1D2FA.jpeg
DCE8BFD5-47F0-46EE-8865-482C25789F58.jpeg
D5246771-E850-4571-9AD9-FB31D159DAAE.jpeg
EA6E591B-917E-4649-AC49-193A55F5C7FB.jpeg
47487E1A-A7CC-4AF1-AEBA-710A3C637A12.jpeg

I don't get why the wouldn't send him to Sideshow since Star Wars is significantly more popular over here in the Americas/Europe.

They should have a whole display of the Bad Batch set up already.

If they don't have that prototype sign on it, I would have thought it's about to be announced in HK during their event.
I think Crosshair will definitely being made, but for Tech and Wrecker I just have this strong sensation they will never see the light.

Has season 2 been confirmed yet? After watch that bland-as-could-be last episode, I have this feeling they're holding back on making the rest of the team/approving the licensing for the figure to see how the show ends up.

I would guess we are getting at least 3 seasons. I would say def a season 2, but I haven’t heard anything official.

some episodes do drag more then others, but I don’t mind so much. They are usually set up or universe building episodes, and I do appreciate those, even if they are not the high octane clone adventures I am always ready for.

Has season 2 been confirmed yet? After watch that bland-as-could-be last episode, I have this feeling they're holding back on making the rest of the team/approving the licensing for the figure to see how the show ends up.

With how long this animation takes, they'd have to be in the middle of Season 2. Buzz and ratings are great across the board still.

I don't see Lucasfilm cancelling the show after S1 anyway, even if the ratings and buzz was bad, they'd do 2 seasons like they did with Resistance to tie some things up.

I would guess we are getting at least 3 seasons. I would say def a season 2, but I haven’t heard anything official.

some episodes do drag more then others, but I don’t mind so much. They are usually set up or universe building episodes, and I do appreciate those, even if they are not the high octane clone adventures I am always ready for.
I hope the last few episodes pick it up. It was a similar issue I had with Mando: While I enjoyed most of the standalone episodes, it was the wraparound story episodes that really caught my interest. Perhaps I'm just be spoiled by those last few seasons of Clone Wars.

Saw Justin's video of Crosshair. Looked very rough, the symbols look like cheap decals. OI would expect this to be up for pre-order in a later stage when they have achieved more work on the prototype.

The video and photos were taken by Ryan Kirkwood.

After the Summer Showcase when Hot Toys took Crosshair away, Ryan asked the staff if he was going to be back.

They replied, "maybe, maybe not". Then they decided to put him him in a display case after the event was over.

Last edited:
Back