1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they went with the original Crosshair (first). At least, we have a chance to display the BB as they first appeared... assuming we get the last two members.

Glad they went with the original Crosshair (first). At least, we have a chance to display the BB as they first appeared... assuming we get the last two members.

I could've seen them doing just Hunter and Echo, but I totally see them doing the entire squad now.

Maybe even a deluxe 2-pack with Wrecker and Omega just to really test people's boundaries? I say that because I'd get all 5 of them but have absolutely zero interest in Omega, but I feel like she's inevitable with the whole team.

Either Disney didn't send HT the memo that Tech and Wrecker would be more appropriate, or they really are making all five.

Or six with Omega in a double pack with Wrecker.

I could've seen them doing just Hunter and Echo, but I totally see them doing the entire squad now.

Maybe even a deluxe 2-pack with Wrecker and Omega just to really test people's boundaries? I say that because I'd get all 5 of them but have absolutely zero interest in Omega, but I feel like she's inevitable with the whole team.

I wouldn't mind Omega to be packed with Wrecker. Loved it when Sideshow added Numa to their Boil and Waxer 2-pack. Really adds some more depth to a display when you have half a dozen clones lined up in a case.

I wouldn't mind Omega to be packed with Wrecker. Loved it when Sideshow added Numa to their Boil and Waxer 2-pack. Really adds some more depth to a display when you have half a dozen clones lined up in a case.

Right. While I don't care much for her, I do know she's a fan-favorite so I'm not against her being packed with her buddy wrecker.

I still think a young Boba with multiple switch out hairstyles would've been a cool addition to that Deluxe Jango:lol

Right. While I don't care much for her, I do know she's a fan-favorite so I'm not against her being packed with her buddy wrecker.

I still think a young Boba with multiple switch out hairstyles would've been a cool addition to that Deluxe Jango:lol

A young Boba is also one of those figures i wish Hot Toys would have considered to develop for a Dx Jango release. Seeing how pretty much all Fett releases got regular/Dx options, it really feels like a missed oportunity.

I see no sight of Crosshair from Hot Toys's posts about their Summer event.

There's a good look at him here at 2:10:

The card says he's not final, and is awaiting approval, which might explain why he didn't make it into the display case.

Not sure why Hot Toys is making the Bad Batch look just like Jango. They sure don't look like him in the TV show...

Not sure why Hot Toys is making the Bad Batch look just like Jango. They sure don't look like him in the TV show...
Hunter looks just like any other clone for the most part, Echo used to look like a normal clone, he's just more gaunt now. They all still look like Jango in some way, but not exact. Also it's a cartoon and heavily stylised.

Baby Boba with Deluxe Jango! I totally would have bought that little psychopath, snickering when he thought Jango killed Kenobi. 😘

Hunter looks just like any other clone for the most part, Echo used to look like a normal clone, he's just more gaunt now. They all still look like Jango in some way, but not exact. Also it's a cartoon and heavily stylised.
This. They probably started their BB announcements with those two since they look the most like him, so its just a simple retooling of the normal Morrison headsculpt. Crosshair, Wrecker, and Tech will require completely new sculpts, which is probably why no Crosshair sculpt is shown here.

There's a good look at him here at 2:10:

The card says he's not final, and is awaiting approval, which might explain why he didn't make it into the display case.

Certain sources were saying that Crosshair was deliberately pulled from this Summer Show Case at the last minute and will be exclusively making appearance at upcoming SS Con in the US, which targets larger SW audience...and apparently because of "complaints" from some SS people too.

Certain sources were saying that Crosshair was deliberately pulled from this Summer Show Case at the last minute and will be exclusively making appearance at upcoming SS Con in the US, which targets larger SW audience...and apparently because of "complaints" from some SS people too.

Then we'll all have to pretend to be surprised when Sideshow reveal him. :lol

Cool, was hoping for Wrecker or Tech next. But if they’re making Crosshair, all but confirms we get the rest at some point.

May start picking these up since it looks like HT will be producing the whole team, although Wrecker (which will require development of a new body and armor) hasn't been previewed. Hot Toys doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to completing lines. I also wonder if they will produce Omega since she would require a new body. I don't think they can use young Ahsoka since she's in her teens and Omega looks to be about 10. However, conceivably they could wait until roughly season 3-4, provided the series is planned to go that long. What would be really cool, is if HT were to produce young Boba and young Omega, since they are essentially genetic twins. I'm sure Boba will show up at some point in the series for a multi-episode arc.

May start picking these up since it looks like HT will be producing the whole team, although Wrecker (which will require development of a new body and armor) hasn't been previewed. Hot Toys doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to completing lines. I also wonder if they will produce Omega since she would require a new body. I don't think they can use young Ahsoka since she's in her teens and Omega looks to be about 10. However, conceivably they could wait until roughly season 3-4, provided the series is planned to go that long. What would be really cool, is if HT were to produce young Boba and young Omega, since they are essentially genetic twins. I'm sure Boba will show up at some point in the series for a multi-episode arc.
They all require new armour, none of them have standard issue Clone gear. They can probably use the Heavy Mando body for Wrecker.

Back