Hot Toys x Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Purge Trooper" - 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
394611-2461D3C5-3684-43D4-96B3-E9B26B5EC217.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I care more about the white stormtroopers in the background they are a mix of rogue one and new hope as they have the holsters, I think this time we will see a new all-white stormtrooper release.

Kind of kool... but I also don't remember the red eyes, red pauldron. Seems a bit toyish to be honest, not 'real world'.
They were in the fifth episode when Reva was trying to capture Obi-Wan. Think that was their only appearance. This may have made a better Toys Fair Exclusive instead of a normal release in my opinion.

I wish these guys got something to do in the show, spotted them in the trailer and thought the updated design looked sick.

Not saying they shouldve been main characters but at least one badass action moment wouldve been nice…

They were in the fifth episode when Reva was trying to capture Obi-Wan. Think that was their only appearance. This may have made a better Toys Fair Exclusive instead of a normal release in my opinion.

Yep, I remember them when the door was being blasted, background, that's all.

Did ILM designed this? They could have done much better.

It does look like the same group that designed the Dark Troopers got assigned this project.

2461D3C5-3684-43D4-96B3-E9B26B5EC217.jpeg
1C9011E1-ECEC-4A07-939E-B28188B2DC54.jpeg
41B6C852-F0F7-4169-BB25-2171D0305A05.jpeg
93FA1EAD-8A0E-4BA1-A9DF-BA7484F30331.jpeg

I was excited when I heard Purge Troopers would appear in the show though a little hesitant when I heard they were a different design.

I don’t hate the helmet but it’s very, very busy. I see too much of a mishmash of Imperial Crosshair, the Range Trooper mandibles, Imperial army helmet, Vader dome, and a bit of Uprising Purge Trooper thrown in.

They also didn’t purge anything in the show. One drowns, a couple get shot by airspeeders, and one just stands in front of Obi-Wan and dies. They really paled in comparison to their JFO counterparts.

I like how they look with Stormtroopers but at most I think I’d only get 2. Plus I was worried it’d be a pleather kama and there it is.

Last edited:
Back