Hot Toys x Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Purge Trooper" - 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a feeling that this would be the first release. It’s weird that they go to the trouble of designing this armor and producing it for the show, and it gets barely a sliver of screen time, and not even a close up. This release is an easy pass for me.

HotDisneyToys wanna purge u of your money.

Attachments

• E7A2338F-1E48-402C-BC6F-E2613F7404EB.jpeg
    E7A2338F-1E48-402C-BC6F-E2613F7404EB.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Maybe if they actually did anything I’d care. These troopers were designed to take on Jedi, as seen in Fallen Order, yet in Kenobi we only see them get drowned then walk straight up to him with blasters and instantly get cut down.

I really hope Andor makes the Empire feel like a force to be reckoned with because so far in Disney SW they’ve been treated as a joke.

This also looks like a Sequel Trilogy design.

Last edited:
I agree this does look like a sequel trilogy design, helmets ugly and overall figure looks bad design wise (not HTs fault) very easy pass on my side.

~Television Masterpiece Series~

"Obi-Wan" Purge Soldier 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure Features:

- Elaborately designed to highly restore the styling design of the purge soldiers in the "Obi-Wan" Star Wars album
- Newly crafted cleaning soldier helmet and armor
- Realistic paint technology to highlight its unique black and red armor design
- about 30cm high
- Over 30 movable joint bodies
- 6 replaceable palms included
- a pair of fists
- A pair of relaxed palms
- A pair of palms for holding the laser rifle

Clothing style :
- A set of purger armor
- One set of cloth multi-textured and layered black bodysuit
- One rank red shoulder armor
- One piece of red left arm armor
- A black belted dress
- a pair of black long boots

Weapons :
- a laser rifle

Accessories :
- Specially designed themed platform with character nameplate

Product Code: TMS081
Product barcode: 4895228611673
Packing: 6 pcs per case

Release Date : Around Q4 2023 to Q1 2024

*The picture shown is only the prototype of the product, there may be a little difference from the final product
**Product details are subject to change without notice

(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.​

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg

I think if the series paired these two flanking Vader pursuing Jedi, they'd be a lot more likely to sell. The back of the helmet is Vader'esque and if they were shown as his elite squadron of some sort I might get two to flank a OWK Vader... Honestly, they'd look pretty cool next to Gideon as well with the color scheme...but not at $300 a pop.

Knew this one was coming. Easy for them to do.
What else are they gonna do? Reeva? Maybe in a limited run.
Or a Luke Leia 2pk? Owen and Breu?
All of it is LAME. Rather have more OT/PT
BUT Andor is up next for live action so will see...Hoping Kennric is re-released.

I might (read "probably not") pick this up in 5 years if it's pegwarming somewhere so that I can make it flank my Vader or something. It's funny though. When InArt put up their Joker, HT had Gilgamesh, from The Eternals. Today InArt showed their Pennywise and HT showed this. Coincidences...

38p2.gif

I just feel sorry for the stores that stock this. Sequel trooper peg warmers all over again. Oh well. Keep saving me money HT :):r2d2line
HT are just boring me lately, there was a point where I had almost every Star Wars figure on pre-order and now that list is quickly shrinking...

Patiently waiting for the actual characters, but good to see the ball is finally rolling. Pass for me.

Looks animated to me. Like a rebels stormtrooper helmet.

They had a cool design in the game. I could barely make out what they even looked like in the show.

Back