Hot Toys x Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Purge Trooper" - 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’d only get 2.

That's still dedication. For me, I think they'll blend too much with Gideon and Dark Trooper on the shelf. I still fear that Dark Trooper will just look like a big shadow on display like the Death trooper does basically. At least this has some red to pull it out of the dark.

I forgot the ones in the underwater base.

I do like the look of this and would pop more than a dark trooper with the red.
It is a let down but definitely funny that one of the characters with the least screen time and doesn’t do anything gets the first figure. Ohhhh Hot Toys so silly.

That's still dedication. For me, I think they'll blend too much with Gideon and Dark Trooper on the shelf. I still fear that Dark Trooper will just look like a big shadow on display like the Death trooper does basically. At least this has some red to pull it out of the dark.

I forgot the ones in the underwater base.

That is true, which is why I’d want to put some Stormtroopers behind them for more contrast. Otherwise these all/mostly dark armored troopers do tend to get lost like you said.

I wish these guys got something to do in the show, spotted them in the trailer and thought the updated design looked sick.

Not saying they shouldve been main characters but at least one badass action moment wouldve been nice…

Purge Troopers in Fallen Order:

3FF123F1-6AE3-4288-876A-EDD417DFFE67.gif

Purge Troopers in Kenobi:

5153FBDA-E845-481A-BC0F-7056C15BDD84.jpeg
9178AACD-FC4A-4D3A-A34C-1B46AEDCFD31.jpeg

There’s also the one in episode 5 that just stands in front of Obi-Wan and dies.

Like at least try to roll out of the way. It’s like they never played Battlefront 2.

BFEEA35D-5E77-44E2-B698-9402A3828D64.jpeg

This was expected, it'll probably be cheap, $235-$250 and it is a pretty simple trooper for them to make.

I'd rather the first figure revealed from the show be Kenobi, but whatever, might pick up 1 or 2 when they release, their appearance wasn't memorable and they weren't the beasts they were in Fallen Order.

This is definitely one of my more favorite "new" trooper designs but they did pretty much nothing memorable in the show. I just want the white stormtroopers since I never got any of the originals.

Cool trooper but i will probably pass.

You know, thinking about that hallway scene....i thought all these helmets sealed shut so that the wearer had a few minutes' oxygen in case of a hull breach, etc. Would they not keep out water too?? Why would those troopers neccessarily be dead, idk.

Overthinking ftl

Love it, want it. But definitely surprised we didn't see Vader or Kenobi first. Then again, this was probably an easy sculpt for them to get out the door.

Back