Hot Toys x Obi-Wan Kenobi - "Purge Trooper" - 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought parts from breaks and used a spare Death Trooper body to make this.

Attachments

• 20230609_132345.jpg
    20230609_132345.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Bought parts from breaks and used a spare Death Trooper body to make this.
Nice. Was thinking of something similar. Was curious how the Purge Trooper head would look on the Shadow Trooper. But not sure id want to buy a parted out head.

Anyone have a shadow Trooper they could try it on?

Invoiced by KGH for my Purge Trooper. Looks like they got a large shipment of hot Toys stuff as i also got my invoice for Jesse today.

Just got mine as well. Great figure. Only detail bothering me, thigh armors getting in the way of the kama making it hard to get a natural look to it.

Well said,totally agree. I like this design. Tastes are different,but to me he looks so cool.May I ask when you got yours? Still waiting here in Europe…as usual
I'm located in Europe as well and I got it from La Cité des Nuages. It's a Belgian store, that got this one in stock very early for some reason. The KX-enforcer as well. I too am located in Europe and I was half expecting it to be Christmas before I got these in hand, but here we are.

These days it's pretty much my go to store for Hot Toys. They have great prices to start with and when you buy a membership card, you get 10% membership discount on everything. Buy a couple of Hot Toys figures a year and it's definitely worth getting a membership.

Just got mine as well. Great figure. Only detail bothering me, thigh armors getting in the way of the kama making it hard to get a natural look to it.
Congrats on getting yours! :rock

Perhaps it's possible to push the thigh armor down a bit? I can't say the kama looks weird on mine...

I'm located in Europe as well and I got it from La Cité des Nuages. It's a Belgian store, that got this one in stock very early for some reason. The KX-enforcer as well. I too am located in Europe and I was half expecting it to be Christmas before I got these in hand, but here we are.

These days it's pretty much my go to store for Hot Toys. They have great prices to start with and when you buy a membership card, you get 10% membership discount on everything. Buy a couple of Hot Toys figures a year and it's definitely worth getting a membership.

Congrats on getting yours! :rock

Perhaps it's possible to push the thigh armor down a bit? I can't say the kama looks weird on mine...

Tried a few poses. Most dynamic ones are no problem as kama can be given some shape to mimic movement. Posing him at attention is the tricky one.

Back