Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell did this come from???

Shame it only has bone claws but I cannot pass on this. I always wanted this outfit. Sculpt isn't bad. Yeah, it's a buy.
I don't like bone claws either (could be possible to swap out as I have some metal or plastic ones) but this is a cool release. I will await the price...

I mean I agree that it’s random but still a pretty cool release. I like Logan as a film more but this look is overall more interesting to me. Also the seamless wrists/hands is awesome.

Definitely pre-ordering. A screaming sculpt would have been nice with magnetic rebar pieces to simulate this scene

Screenshot_20220713-091641_YouTube.jpg

One nice thing with this release is by choosing the standard version you still get the bulk of the accessories. All that’s really missing is the diorama base. I’m actually kind of pondering getting this even though I don’t collect many Marvel figures anymore.

Glad to see them doing something like this, even though I can't imagine I'll ever want a bone claw Wolverine in my collection. Hated the idea in the comics. Really makes no sense whatsoever, and looks dumb, and is dumb.
Same. If they added a second set of forearms with the adamantium claws I’d be all over it, even if it wasn’t movie accurate.

Looks good but the body is so thin once again, how insulting to the work Hugh Jackman put in for the role lol. I hope we see a Magneto to go with this look, but I feel like HT wouldn't want to pursue an actor for likeness rights for something so old. I wonder what the price for this will be...

Same. If they added a second set of forearms with the adamantium claws I’d be all over it, even if it wasn’t movie accurate.
Looks like there will be regular arms included to use with the traditional 1/6 HT hands. I totally agree that the adamantium claws are the way to go...check EBay this morning and it looks like there are several pairs form the MMS220 release available there.

Back