1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do find it quite striking that such subtle differences can make a sculpt look completely different and have people debating about which of the two sculpts between the JL sculpt and the BVS one has the better likeness.

Yes it included everything, even the head sculpt.

I don't know what body they used, I saw it on facebook a little while ago, I would have to track that post down again.

Any clue of how to hunt down that post?

I searched OSR's Facebook and could not find it.

I bought an extra Training WW for now and preordered the blue dress. But was curious how they were that person was able to get the dress, head and body for so cheap.

Did you ever get the replacement, did it work out with the replacement? Ended up getting one with the same issue and at this point not sure if a replacement is the answer or not.

My replacement is on the way. I should have it by the end of the week. Fingers crossed it's not the same as the first one.

Any clue of how to hunt down that post?

I searched OSR's Facebook and could not find it.

Really? I typed in blue dress and found it instantly, it was the 7th listing posted by someone called Kevin Koo and the heading is Diana on a budget. Total cost: $97.

I bought an extra Training WW for now and preordered the blue dress. But was curious how they were that person was able to get the dress, head and body for so cheap.

He explains it in the post that he got the sculpt cheap from a local dealer, so I don't think the rest of us would be able to get it that cheap, but the body he used was a phicen S02a one he bought from ebay for $20.

Last edited:
So... dumb question. I got around to unboxing Wonder Woman and noticed one arm is a bit looser than the other. It seems to wobble a bit if you press on it where as the other is very firm. She's still able to hold any pose well enough, but I'm just wonder if this is something I should be concerned about, or am I just over reacting? x.x

Really? I typed in blue dress and found it instantly, it was the 7th listing posted by someone called Kevin Koo and the heading is Diana on a budget. Total cost: $97.

He explains it in the post that he got the sculpt cheap from a local dealer, so I don't think the rest of us would be able to get it that cheap, but the body he used was a phicen S02a one he bought from ebay for $20.

Thanks for your patience and the info.

I figured out why I could not find said post. I follow OSR but did not join the closed group. I sent a request and was able to find the WW custom post right after joining.

Anyway, I just preordered the blue dress at 1/6 Kit but in the meantime have the Barbie version. Bought an extra HT WW training figure but will search for a cheaper recast at some point.

Is it better to get that older Phicen S02A or look for a more modern TB league?

Thanks for your patience and the info.

I figured out why I could not find said post. I follow OSR but did not join the closed group. I sent a request and was able to find the WW custom post right after joining.

Anyway, I just preordered the blue dress at 1/6 Kit but in the meantime have the Barbie version. Bought an extra HT WW training figure but will search for a cheaper recast at some point.

Is it better to get that older Phicen S02A or look for a more modern TB league?

Modern TB League because they have the athletic female body type which is perfect for Gal’s body

Modern TB League because they have the athletic female body type which is perfect for Gal’s body

Any recommendation for a specific TB league model that will match Gadot's skin tone and body?

I assume something along the lines of Suntan and medium bust.

She's back! And better than ever!

No apparent peeling with this one, thank the Amazons!

She looks great!!

TA-WONDER-WOMAN-007.jpg

Last edited:
So... dumb question. I got around to unboxing Wonder Woman and noticed one arm is a bit looser than the other. It seems to wobble a bit if you press on it where as the other is very firm. She's still able to hold any pose well enough, but I'm just wonder if this is something I should be concerned about, or am I just over reacting? x.x

It shouldn’t be wobbling at all, means for a seamless, the joint is loose..you should get an exchange if you got it at SSC because it could break unfortunately

It shouldn’t be wobbling at all, means for a seamless, the joint is loose..you should get an exchange if you got it at SSC because it could break unfortunately

Thanks. I picked it up from BBTS, I've reached out to their support to see about exchanging it.

Super disappointing, that would make three of the last four figurines I've picked up having defects. :(

Thanks! She certainly is!

TA-WONDER-WOMAN-009.jpg

Some twilight training...

TA-WONDER-WOMAN-010.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...I can't believe there isn't more activity with this figure After the long wait, she's here and she's beautiful!

TA-WONDER-WOMAN-011.jpg

TA-WONDER-WOMAN-013.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's just that the activity has calmed down now as this has been out for so long. I know that I've had this a couple of months now and i only picked it up during its general release, the early buyers must have had it a while longer.

For me, it's a great.....but sadly underwhelming figure. I hoped I was going to love it, but didn't. No denying it's a great figure though.....just left me a little bored. So, if you're loving it, more power to you sir! It's great when you get a figure that fires you up.

I'm waiting on my next good buzz out of a figure......the last one that I really loved was the first suicide squad Harley and Deadshot. Since then I've had a couple of deflating experiences. Next up, Justice League Wonder Woman and the emperor. Fingers crossed for that good vibe.

Ps. The best figure experience I've had in 2018 is actually the sideshow Nathan Drake figure. I've enjoyed customising that so much and it's now one my favourite figures. Perhaps that's where the most fun is for me in 1/6 collecting. Not.much I could do to improve the training armour wonder woman.....in fact, most of the time I'm too scared to go near it!

I'm guessing it's just that the activity has calmed down now as this has been out for so long. I know that I've had this a couple of months now and i only picked it up during its general release, the early buyers must have had it a while longer.

For me, it's a great.....but sadly underwhelming figure. I hoped I was going to love it, but didn't. No denying it's a great figure though.....just left me a little bored. So, if you're loving it, more power to you sir! It's great when you get a figure that fires you up.

I'm waiting on my next good buzz out of a figure......the last one that I really loved was the first suicide squad Harley and Deadshot. Since then I've had a couple of deflating experiences. Next up, Justice League Wonder Woman and the emperor. Fingers crossed for that good vibe.

It’s a beautiful sculpt but the armor is underwhelming and design is meh. Couple this that you have to be extremely careful to pose her because she’s more exposed to bare skin . I use the accessories for this version for my JL WW needs..it’s a perfect marriage IMO

Thanks! I'm really enjoying this one...it has a distinctive look that sets it apart from the other "Woder Woman" figures that I find really interesting. I'm late to the party with this one, but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for this figure.

AMAZON PRINCESS.jpg

She's a beauty.

DIANA.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm really enjoying this one...it has a distinctive look that sets it apart from the other "Woder Woman" figures that I find really interesting. I'm late to the party with this one, but that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for this figure.

She's a beauty.

Fantastic photos! This is such an awesome piece...

Back