1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disclaimer: Date of instagram post is July 2, 2021 if you looked it up, which is more than 83 weeks ago.

I recall that someone here wants a removable tiara and I think it can be done if you remove it correctly, however your going to get the unsightly side nubs of removed tiara by the near the temple/ear area.

If anyone is curious - Here's the MOM version dated May 24, 2022 from the same instagram account.
Note: The tiara is slighlty moved down towards the eyebrows to accommodate the two versions of the removable hair sculpts

Is anyone planning to replace the stock body with a TBLeague one upon getting this in your hands when it does finally get released?

As I mention before, the skin tones on the TBLeague body are totally different from the colours that Hot Toys uses, so there will be a challenge there. The others will be possibly colour transfer, taking in account to the extra volume and surface area that will take to switch the costume over and you don’t have to see those ugly exposed joints anymore!

Plus you can push the limits on the articulation a bit more on the TBLeague body as it’s more flexible than the stock body could do (to a certain degree without pulling off a limb or two during the process).

Jesus Christ is there any info on this figure? We are going on over 2 years since the show released. Both Visions have been released. Where is Wanda?

Jesus Christ is there any info on this figure? We are going on over 2 years since the show released. Both Visions have been released. Where is Wanda?
For real man, this is taking absurdly long. My guess is that it is getting changed over to the newer silicone-based body that Hot Toys is making more standard for figures with skin showing. You can thank all the folks that complain about seams showing.

For real man, this is taking absurdly long. My guess is that it is getting changed over to the newer silicone-based body that Hot Toys is making more standard for figures with skin showing. You can thank all the folks that complain about seams showing.
At this point we are going to be having 2 figures that are pretty similar releasing at the same time. How dumb.

I hope that's at least the case, however I wouldn't be surprised if nothing was changed. I canceled my preorder last year when it was first delayed, but I still want to pick this up eventually.

I’m not too surprised about the two+ year delay honestly as I’m thinking about purging some of my hobby collection stuff from storage (as I’m collecting multiple things from Neca AVP to Bandai: Soul of Chokogin).

Dumped so much $$$ on it the first year, three/four years later down the road, lost interest in it. At least I can sell it off, but the price of that item can either be a plus or just still there and shelfwarm as no one it interested in it.

Still keeping this version of Liz Olsen and maybe replace the body later on.

I hope that's at least the case, however I wouldn't be surprised if nothing was changed. I canceled my preorder last year when it was first delayed, but I still want to pick this up eventually.
If there was going to be a noteworthy change they would have posted that on their facebook page. I expect what is in the promo pics with a softer headsculpt. Any other changes would be minor.

I put my pre-order in the first week or two after it was announced, so it has been quite a while. But man, I really hope that you are right about the possible cause of this delay, that would be AWESOME and well worth the wait for me

I put my pre-order in the first week or two after it was announced, so it has been quite a while. But man, I really hope that you are right about the possible cause of this delay, that would be AWESOME and well worth the wait for me
Thats why I dont preorder anymore. I'm not even sure I will get this knowing there is a MOM version not far behind.

I just want an updated civil war version.

For real man, this is taking absurdly long. [...]

dkz4dRZ.gif

:lol

If we get the MOM headsculpt on the wandavision figure I would be really Happy and understanding that it took this long to release.

Back