Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh, it's sheva's arms all over again.

This time, however, I too prefer the game accuracy. the red eyes were neet... I'll wager these will look pretty good too... especialy if lit from behind his sunglasses...

Have they said HOW his lights will work yet? where the power switch will be?

well... there are have been a few comments ill-disposed towards the updated eyes. Coupled with it being a Biohazard figure, its not totally dissimilar academically, wouldn't you say?

How is it like Sheva's arms all over again?

Sheva was announced, some people liked her, some didn't. Hot toys changed something about her, some fans were outraged.

Wesker was announced. some people liked him, some didn't. Hot toys hanged something, some fans are outraged.

while it's not 100% the same, it's a similar situation.
and from my position on sheva's arms, i can understand how some of you feel about the eyes. but at least with wesker, you can choose to turn the eyes off if you don't like them.

Sheva was announced, some people liked her, some didn't. Hot toys changed something about her, some fans were outraged.

Wesker was announced. some people liked him, some didn't. Hot toys hanged something, some fans are outraged.

while it's not 100% the same, it's a similar situation.
and from my position on sheva's arms, i can understand how some of you feel about the eyes. but at least with wesker, you can choose to turn the eyes off if you don't like them.

Oh! You meant in the general way. Okay yeah, you're right it is similar to Sheva. You can probably say the same about a lot of HT products.

not so sure....
Atleast. I can't really think of any where tehy were intended to be improvements. granted, kane is kinda simular, but that's a liscense rights thing.

Maybe there aren't that many. I can only think of one at the moment, and that would be the Dark Knight New Suit Batman figure. The final figure changed a lot from the prototype, and not everyone was happy about it. Head sculpt, suit details, the works.

I was going to mention Marcus Wright, but I think most people were happy when the head sculpt was altered. Maybe the Alien figure? Not too sure about that one.

Toy Hunters posted this on Facebook 'bout an hour ago:

12 inches high Albert Wesker collectible figure (Midnight ver.) 今日已經有貨啦.訂購左既朋友請快快來擁有他吧.^^

Crappy internet translated it to: 'Today already had the goods. Orders the left already friend please in a big hurry to have him'

Firstly, the internet sucks.......secondly, I think it may be out! Woot! :banana

Toy Hunters posted this on Facebook 'bout an hour ago:

Crappy internet translated it to: 'Today already had the goods. Orders the left already friend please in a big hurry to have him'

Firstly, the internet sucks.......secondly, I think it may be out! Woot! :banana

hurray! just in time for halloween...technically......maybe....

Courtesy of tc4949 at Toy-World:

20091031052615878.jpg
20091031053903985.jpg
20091031053853635.jpg

Those eyes look kick-ass!!!! :rock

Grab Wesker while pro-order blade, awesome !

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how long wesker can last, the shirt is made of rubber same as the boots, checkers long coat and pants are made of paper thin plastic (or atlease feels like plastic)

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

Excellent pics, OMG! Any chance of some pics of the eyes lit up?

EDIT: Found some more pics, courtesy of Toy-World.......

cimg0001u.jpg
cimg0003g.jpg
cimg0004t.jpg
cimg0006l.jpg

Last edited:
The batteries last about 5 min on my wesker .... and you need to take the head out every time to switch on/off

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Back