Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bought the guy :) looks great ... only not really convinced by the arms... the don't look like they are totally in proportion. But he stands great with my sheva and wesker (midnight vs. (best RE5 figure :p))

Got my BSAA Chris today. My f'n God it's a ______ to try put on all the little pouches and stuff on his belt especially since I have big fingers. Even worse the clip on the little compass thing the goes on the front of the belt broke off. I was also quite suprized how sticky the rubber arms feel. Overall the figure is nice but man trying to assemble all the accessories on the belt is frusterating as hell and I'm still pissed the little clip on the compass broke!

Got my BSAA Chris today. My f'n God it's a ______ to try put on all the little pouches and stuff on his belt especially since I have big fingers. Even worse the clip on the little compass thing the goes on the front of the belt broke off. I was also quite suprized how sticky the rubber arms feel. Overall the figure is nice but man trying to assemble all the accessories on the belt is frusterating as hell and I'm still pissed the little clip on the compass broke!

Let me introduce to you the 2 best friends of hottoys :wave

images

images

Last edited:
Lol yeah. I should have thought of that. Thanks Val!

Need some help guys if you woul be so kind. Does anyone have a pic of the back of the kinda square piece of the radio headset that connects the radio and earpiece? Reason I'm asking is I cant get that peice to stay on the shoulder harness and I think there may have been a clip piece that broke off.

Lol yeah. I should have thought of that. Thanks Val!

Need some help guys if you woul be so kind. Does anyone have a pic of the back of the kinda square piece of the radio headset that connects the radio and earpiece? Reason I'm asking is I cant get that peice to stay on the shoulder harness and I think there may have been a clip piece that broke off.

Yes,It should have a clip or pin there in order to attach the radio device with the harness washers... check again inside the box, If not, Sorry bro, but I think The clip could be missed :gah:

IMG_1216.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again VAL. I found the clip thing but in the pic you posted, it looks like there's some kind of "pouch" the clip goes into and I can't seem to find that piece. Also I didn't even notice untill about 30mins ago but the BSAA logo on the sleeves are held on by an adhesive. Has anyone else had problems with them falling off or not staying in place?

Thanks again VAL. I found the clip thing but in the pic you posted, it looks like there's some kind of "pouch" the clip goes into and I can't seem to find that piece. Also I didn't even notice untill about 30mins ago but the BSAA logo on the sleeves are held on by an adhesive. Has anyone else had problems with them falling off or not staying in place?

There is no pouch Darth_Fatso, You simply must to attach the pin into the plastic roundels you,ll find in the harness (have almost circle halved shape or something) or the horizontal flap, just below if not.

This pic is not mine:

chrisdwn.jpg

And about the shoulders BSAA logos,..Yes, I read in this forum, some folks had problems with the wet or greasy adhesive that Hottoys have used this time with Chris... :slap..
Mine is 100% fine even one year later..., however I would not recommend superglue to fix the BSAA Logos my friend.

Last edited:
mine BSAA logo are also pretty loose.
The pouches and other stuff was less frustrating than Sheva. she was a real _____ to get together. I use a small pincet to assemble them.

If anyone was wondering what Chris looks like in the new Terminator T-800 body here are a couple of pics. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

spiderman010.jpg

spiderman011.jpg

spiderman012.jpg

Imo, it looks good, the only thing I dont like, is that the color is a little light and on the pink side, so the colors dont match. I'm going to try and airbrush it, and see if I can match it a little better. other than that, I like it. Besides, this started to happen to his original body (right elbow, posing him in the same position as the third pic).

spiderman006.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. Sorry to hear about that damage though. You don't by any chance have a pic of him next to Wesker (or blade) do ya? I'd hate for my Chris to be taller then Wesker (OCD)

Here you go:
spiderman015.jpg

spiderman016.jpg

As you can see, the body is the roughly the same size as the muscle one he had. The only difference is that the head sits higher on the neck than on the muscle one. Also, Remember that T-800 is taller because of the longer ankle pegs he comes with.

I hope they get rid of the crappy rubber body.
Btw, I removed the speckeled paint apps HT used and the color looks a little better, alot less pink. My wife just took the camera to the park to photograph the kids so I cant take pics at the moment. I'll see if I can take pics later on.

Looks pretty good!,...:clap.. However the skin tone of chris headsculp is different and darker than the "pale" T800 body.

Looks pretty good!,...:clap.. However the skin tone of chris headsculp is different and darker than the "pale" T800 body.

Yeah, that kind of bothers me. Once I removed the paint off the arms and neck, it looks better. The arms are really more of a natural color than they were. Still a little too light, but it doesnt have the pale pinkish tint anymore, or the speckled spray it had. I think if I airbrush the body with a tint of dark orange, like the face, it will match.

Last edited:
Question for you guys, I currently have my Chris figure in a pose similar to this
HTRE5Chris.jpg

what are the chances of his arms cracking/splitting in a pose similar to this?

I had my Chris in the same pose for about 5 months with no issues, I have since changed him to a more relaxed (arms down) pose, just cause I don't wanna risk the damage. It's probably the pose with the most likely chance of causing wear and tear but each figure case seems different. I've have my RE4 Krauser posed with his elbows bent since the day I got him and he doesn't have a tear yet. but maaaaan...so does that answer your question i dunno.

Back