Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good idea. Thanks, bud.

By the way, do you still have the pics from post #440 on page 44 of this thread?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54609&page=44

It's regarding the piece from the RPG that comes loose.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sure, here ya go. If you need better pics I can take some within the hour.

RLArrow.jpg

RLArrow2.jpg

No, that works. That's where I thought it went from your description. Much obliged.

Argh. I'm hating that I'm selling this one, but I need to slim down my collection.

Did Chris come with the regular "green" grenade or the blue "flash" grenade? Proto pics show him with the green grenade, but I had him displayed with the blue grenade.

EDIT: NVM, was able to locate a pic on eBay.

Last edited:
Chris BSAA ver. problems:
1. In a reverse or sorts, the rubber torso has stained the dark green shirt... to yellow-green/yellow
2. Rubber around the chest and arms are starting to crack. These parts are at non stressed conditions.

post-5392-1333947912.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I guess I should act soon. Anyone know a suitable, non-rubber replacement? How are the Kaustic Plastik muscular bodies?

Wow. I guess I should act soon. Anyone know a suitable, non-rubber replacement? How are the Kaustic Plastik muscular bodies?

I'm going to use the KP02 body.. more or less equals to BarneyRoss/Whiplash body. Might be more physical suitable to Chris too...

While Chris body (repaired) could still be used for BD Dutch of Predator.

Last edited:
Damn, bad news bandito! To stain the shirt like that is strange. Maybe you could get some green fabric paint or something.

well that suck

but my chris i as good as the day i oppened the box so i dont worrie

I'm going to use the KP02 body.. more or less equals to BarneyRoss/Whiplash body. Might be more physical suitable to Chris too...

Would be very curious to see what it looks like on this body. Although mine is still problem free and I'm quite satisfied at the moment, I'm not 100% sold on the original body and wouldnt mind switching it to a more suitable body and maybe use Chris' current body on my HT Thor.

Chris BSAA ver. problems:
1. In a reverse or sorts, the rubber torso has stained the dark green shirt... to yellow-green/yellow
2. Rubber around the chest and arms are starting to crack. These parts are at non stressed conditions.

post-5392-1333947912.jpg

My BSAA Chris had the same cracking problem in the arms...Crappy rubber bodies, :(

If they do a truetype release of that Barney Ross/Whiplash body, I'll be doing a body swap asap.

Excellent! I've been waiting to see from someone first whether it's a good enough replacement before I bother switching over.

Hi this might sound quite basic (sorry a newbie here), but how does one undress the HTs Chris Redfield BSAA version? Do I have to take off the head and arms to take off the shirt (going to put the 303 Aerospace Protectant on the rubber body)?

Thanks for your advice guys!

Wow those pic's scared me, I just checked mine and its still looks fine. I only checked the arms though cause I don't feel like taking off the shirt as that would be a pain.

looking to buy a hot toys chris redfield VGM06/09 rubber body.
so, if anyone is horrified about this 'cracking issue' and is looking to let one go, please shoot me a PM for details. let's do this thing. thank you.

condition of the rubber fine/good/acceptable.

Back